James

Jem

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James should get an oscar for his big crying scene with Adam this afternoon! He really worked Adam over good...got him to go against TC's wishes. It was a disgusting and pathetic display...I saw right through it. Adam cannot be as smart as has been claimed....what a dolt! :lol2:

They are getting along great, in the BY right now, smoking... checking out the BBQ grill. Adam is ticked off at Ry for basically trying to bully him... they could flip this on its end! This will be exciting!

i am actually happy about it although i haven't really liked james, i am rooting for him now because he has had to pull of a lot of sh*t to make it this far and you just have to be rooting for the guy. He is the ultimate underdog right now. Everyone was against him and he was able to stay off the block. He has sharon and adam i guess, so he is looking a lot better now, especially if he or sharon win POV and she comes down and nat goes up and goes home.

But......if he or Adam don't win the POV, James will be on the block. Adam said that, unless he continues to think about Ryan trying to go behind his back.

Love that Adam flipped the house. Should make BBAD interesting tonight. Adam may be able to trust James because James has no one in the house on his side and he is physically strong. If he were to screw over Adam then it would be the end of James' game. May be a smart move. Still love the flip.

this definatly at least makes the season more interesting, if anything. I think if ryan is smart, he would form an alliance with James and Adam to the final 3 and just pick the girls off one by one. what i meant by "everyone", was it seemed like that the past few days. he isn't an underdog because of how strong he is in competitions, but with how much he has had to overcome to get to this point is more the point i was trying to make.

Guest nerorowan

James is so kickin a$$ in this game. He really is golden. This week should be very interesting. :notworthy:

James still has to win PoV so the entire house is still gunning for him. I wanted James to be honest but now I want him to win and pull Sharon off the block and put Natalie on the block...I can't stand her holier than thou attitude and her thinking that she's going to win the game. She's basically yelling at Adam because if James wins HoH she's going on the block. WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY CALL NATALIE OUT??? I don't get it!!!!

best case scenario...james wins pov, takes sharon off...ryan or nat go home then james or sharon win hoh...fast forward to a double eviction where either survivor (nat or ryan) follows. oh, please! that would be the best. happy freakin birthday matty!

:animated_rotfl:

I also am at that point, I really over did bein on here today, i pigged out on junk and now I am headed to bed with the heat pad, let em fight it out, I will be back tomorrow, nite all,lol

Archived