America's Choice Results In James Returning

uvp

And you'd be right Xal. And this thread would of been America's Choice Results in Matt Returning. I thought that is what a discussion board is all about. I have not liked Matt throughout the game, to date he has shown me no redeeming qualities. But, I don't think others are bias because they DO LIKE Matt. And I for one, would definetly not of liked Alex back because of the "Boys Club". But those are my feelings and do not represent others...shouldn't make me bias.

Just sayin....

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I can honestly say that I'm just ticked off that we voters were mislead into believing we had a say in who came back in....I'd be equally disappointed in results had it been Matty...or any of the current hgs had they been evicted yesterday.

I think that they worked it perfectly.

I was really dreading a return of the "boys club" if Alex had made it back in. I thought it would not be fair as James was voted out and did not have a chance to be in the America's Choice. Even if he was, Alex still would have won it.

The way it worked out, the Houseguest had the final choice. I'm happy...but then again, I am a James fan.

:party_smilie:

The show now officially sucks!

if they won't let it ride as it goes, they manipulate beyond belief. but at least in the past they let the cards roll where they may.

ie when they had a contest basically rigged to allow chicken george to win.

Sorry, I think im going to start watching less. this show is lame.

I love it that James vs returning hg and James was chosen by the hg...

I figured because there was no TM/$ that it would be us voting... and then the hg..

It only made sense.... especially in light of the "autovoters" for Allison.

It also makes sense that Matty fans feel cheated by James return...

While James fans... are ECSTATIC!! I'm definitely in the latter group!

What really changed for me is that my opinion of Natalie, which was 100% negative... is about 95% positive.

I knew it would take an act of God for James to let go.. and I knew that his constant spitting would protect him from the nausea that the others were feeling. If Nat has spit....she probably would have kicked his butt in that comp. And, I also have a funny feeling that it's Josh and Sheila going up on that block... My opinion of Adam has also risen..., it was obvious that he really hadn't wanted James gone in the first place...Did you see his excitement when he had the chance to vote "Jimmy" back in? Go Baller!

I don't care for the "Macho Matt" routine...... I'd love to see a "Condor" vs "Eagle" and do hope that the Final Two are Chelsia and James... or Chelsia and Sharon. I would love to see a gal win it this year.

Why didn't they show the whole thing with James and Josh pouring stuff on Natalie's head? Do they not want James to look bad?

And you would think they'd want this shown after what happened last year with Dick and Jen. Shoot, they brought back her unitard, why wouldn't they want to show Natalie with pickles and water all over her?

And they couldn't have said they'd have shown it at a later date, because had James be evicted and stayed out, they couldn't have shown the clip including him and him being gone.

OK the feeling of getting screwed by America is what I don't like.

It has NOTHING to do with who the HG was that was evicted. Why do people keep trying to say that it is because you like or dislike James.

It is because we were given a chance to vote and mislead by CBS.

i feel completely cheated i really wanted alex to come back because he was a likeable guy, i'm still not liking anyone in the house

and had alex came back like america wanted nat would have won HoH hands down

i dunno but i kinda am rooting for matt and ryan and nat at this point mostly cause i can't stand josh ooooh do i hate him

did they not show the josh nat fight last night on the live show? i wonder why since is seems like a major reason for nat to want to win HoH, it also seems josh said something about her mom that really got to her

The problem for me is that they never gave any indication the HG were going to be voting. I went everyday and I voted once(how lame of me to have not voted hundreds of times lol) For me it is a slap in the face. I don't like any of the HG enough to have a favorite, and the one I voted for wasn't Alex, but he did win Americas vote. If CBS had said something before last night about the HG getting a choice between the 2 I'd be fine with it, but since they played it off as a AC thing up until yesterday, when the HG voted out James instead of Sharon, it just feels like a total fix to me. How I long for the days of the Evil Doctor, or Jason Guy and Marcellus. Back when BB was a game, not a drama scripted by Allison Gordon. Back when the word Reality in the title Reality TV meant a little more than it does now.

What I find is funny, is the fact that here people feel cheated, but at other boards I read (I don't post about BB except here and one other board), they all were talking about how UNFAIR it would be for the houseguest evicted last night if they didn't get a chance to go back into the house too, and when it happened they loved it...

I am of the personal opinion that America shouldn't have a voice in this game at all... Is that a popular opinion? No, but last season proved that to me... We aren't in there, we aren't playing the game, and we shouldn't be able to change it with a vote either, but it's my opinion is all...

I hear how it's so unfair about the fact that Alex was voted out with a partner and James wasn't... Well, the fact is James wouldn't have been on the block to start with if not for his "partner"... If she hadn't taken herself off, then he wouldn't have gone up... I know,I know, some of you will say he was up because he was trying to get Matt out, and that may be true, I don't have the feeds this season, and I won't claim that I am watching the updates so close that I couldn't have missed an update about it, but to me it looked more like Josh was the one pushing that and that James was a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

I have to say that I agree with the ones that are saying that this is the most exciting thing to happen this season... It's turning out good for the show...

Alex was well paid to say in sequester... I sure wouldn't complain if I'd gotten paid what he did to stay where he had to stay...

Were the evicted houseguests under the same impression as the rest (BB viewers) that America would choose who had the "CHANCE" to come back into the BB house? end of story. I wonder if they were told they would be going up against the evicted houseguest prior to last nights show ..

Sue, all I am asking for is consistency.

Some James fans are saying we're whining and that it's no big deal but if it were Matt, those same James fans would be raising a fuss.

Well, either they should have an America's Choice or not, the show wasted mine and everyone elses time too........I just dont understand it!!!

We needed a different body (evicted house guest) back! That would really make it interesting!

Plus, the people that voted James out, what, are they just DUMB, and then vote him back in! UGH!!!

I'm just frustrated! I'm losing interest.....

Xal it had nothing to to with WHO was evicted. It has nothing to do with James or Matt or Alex

It has to do with CBS mislead us and told us we could vote in one of the evicted HG. I did not see a place to vote for James or a place to vote for the next evicted HG. CBS manipulated things at the last minute to try to keep James in because they want to promote the showmance with James and Chelsia.

Yana I think you are so wrong. I think there are so many people disillusioned this year and BB is losing a lot of the old hard core fans.

Here's something funny. Let's hypothetically say Alex was back in the house... I know for a fact we would have Amanda lovers all up in our faces saying how it's not fair, they voted 500 times for her to be back in.... the game is rigged.

I understand the frustration of voting and not getting the expected results. But if the stupid HGs would have chosen the box, we wouldn't be discussing this. Please don't get down. Your vote DID matter. It's because of your votes and your loyalty to the show that it's lasted for as long as it has. I remember when it was nearly cancelled because it didn't have a big fan base. You guys are awesome!

I really think CBS thought they were adding a cool little twist that was all just for looks. Even when Julie was talking to James about possibly going back in the house, she didn't even seem serious about it. I think we all, CBS, Julie Chen, the viewers, even the HGS, thought that they'd pick the box/Alex.

I blame Adam for not picking the box. He's the only one that strayed. Of course Chels, Josh, and Sharon would choose James. Nat could have gone either way. But the others all kept with their plan...except Adam (see kids, drugs really ARE bad for your brain).

I think it's fair to say that BB made a boo-boo. They thought they'd throw in a little "twist" just to make the game look more interesting, but I don't think they anticipated the results being what they are.

My problem is I am SICK AND TIRED of certain houseguests getting screwed and not given a fair shake because of the producers. Putting America's Choice aside for a second, once again someone who PLAYED THE GAME is now getting screwed because of Grodner and her cronies. I am talking about Ryan. He made a big damn play, he put himself out there, he chose a side, and now it was all, EVERY LAST BIT OF IT, 100% rendered null and void due to manipulation of the game.

That's not fair one iota just like America's Player wasn't fair last year,.

I said it last year and I'll say it again this year. If you're going to put up 500k in a game, reality based or not, you should not arbitrarily screw over certain contestants while giving others MASSIVE benefits.

It's ludicrous.

Think about. Just THINK about it for five seconds.

Ryan is now, unless he wins pov, going to be evicted by the same person he had evicted.

Some may say Ryan got a second chance though due a twist. Not the same thing. The twist where everyone became singles benefited or effected everyone directly, NOT just one person (in this case James).

On top of that, Ryan wasn't even evicted originally because of anything he did, it was all about Alison. So TO BEGIN WITH, the whole couples thing was yet more manipulation giving some people a better chance than others (Ryan, Parker and Alex all suffering due to their PARTNERS, for the most part).

One final note, if you're going to manipulate the game, at LEAST be consistent. Don't allow America's Choice one year and then, on a whim, decide to not put America's Choice in the game.

I think what some of us viewers fail to realize is that not only is BB manipulating the houseguests, they're manipulating the viewers.

I agree Marty that there are a lot of disillusioned fans, but I don't think that last night caused it... Like I said other boards feel different than people here feel and some of them feel the same...

This whole season has me disillusioned, last night isn't going to make or break the season for me... This is just my opinion...

Marty, for you and others it is that. For me it is many things which I tried to sum up above.

For me it isn't just this season either. It started in Season 6 but it REALLY took off in season 8 and is now continuing to steamroll in season 9.

I think Alison wants this to be a scripted drama and not a reality show. She's REALLY trying hard to make it so.

I'm honestly curious Yana, what are these other boards because I read this one, Survivor Sucks, CBS official boards and Joker's. SS seems a bit split (but they ALWAYS are no matter what the show is...it's the nature of some of the people there). Jokers seems to favor against James, CBS boards are DEFINITELY against this and here seems mostly against.

My problem is I am SICK AND TIRED of certain houseguests getting screwed and not given a fair shake because of the producers. Putting America's Choice aside for a second, once again someone who PLAYED THE GAME is now getting screwed because of Grodner and her cronies. I am talking about Ryan. He made a big damn play, he put himself out there, he chose a side, and now it was all, EVERY LAST BIT OF IT, 100% rendered null and void due to manipulation of the game.

I can't believe I am about to say this (snicker, just kidding Xal), but I agree 110%... This is also the reason I don't think it's right to let America have a voice in the game, we aren't there playing for the money and we shouldn't have the chance to screw someone out of it either... Just my opinion... :)

Xal there are other boards out there, I don't wanna post the names and have people leave here to go read them though... :)

Archived