America's Choice Results In James Returning

uvp

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched any of House Calls this BB... but clicked on it a little while ago

to see their reactions about Wednesday's show (3/13)

I actually listened to about 1/2 of it... the subject (of course) was America's Choice

and reactions.

Dick is the Guest Host.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9...y=true&cc=3

i dont watch hc so i dont have to put up with them

me too still love me some ED,lol

Dick said the way the took away our America's choice was a buncha crap. Hey had bulletons out on his My Space page to vote for Parker. He said the voters were robbed. ;)

I watched the tape of yesterdays Housecalls and Dick rocked. Said exactly what most of us were feeling.

I love Dick!!

Dream and Jedi you two took the words right out of my mouth... This year they went too far... Not with the crappy twist that sent James back into the house, but with the WHOLE SEASON... This twist just may have broke the camels back is all I am trying to say... I agree the twist stunk... I didn't vote, but I still think that IF America is going to have a vote, then it should count... I just believe that America shouldn't have a vote at all...

at lunch I was thinking about the 'twist' from Wednesday night, and how it all hinged on the wording... America votes to give a HG 'the chance' to go back into the house... the more I thought about it, I realized my problem with it...

I'm sooooo tired in life of having to read the fine print about everything.... coupons, ads on tv, annoying emails, mail... always promising you something great... something free... oops, check out that asterisk... read the fine print... can't I just watch a tv show and enjoy it, without having them tell me something is going to happen, but wonder if I heard every single word of the preview... did they have small print on the screen that gave the details? I've been burned enough times having someone point out the details that I overlooked because the writing was too small for me to see! lol

there was no small print OR whispering.. she said it as loud as any other word she spoke... "chance"

as soon as everyone heard that word they should have known there was a twist to it.

Definition of chance (noun)

a possibility of winning or losing or that something will happen

The problem is that when you say "give them a chance", in this context (having someone evicted), interpreting it as meaning they WILL be returned to the house (thus "giving them a chance"), is to be expected.

The problem is that when you say "give them a chance", in this context (having someone evicted), interpreting it as meaning they WILL be returned to the house (thus "giving them a chance"), is to be expected.

i didnt interpret it as meaning "WILL" be returning. i took it as they would have a "chance" at coming back into the house... which to me, meant there was a "chance" someone might or might not go back into the house.

had Julie said "one of the evicted house guest WILL be going back into the house.. who will America choose?" then i would call foul.

Archived