America's Choice Results In James Returning

uvp

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agreed

my petition is not for alex but to fired grodner

firedgrodner.com

Well I got rid of my after dark as I said, but I do continue to come here and I have watched the show on CBS, but I also have wed conflicts with other shows I am recording so I have chosen to not record BB, I can always catch up here, besides the edit it soooo much it is not the true picture of what ias really happening on the CBS show. I think the manipulate as much as they can get by with, and I am with Yana, America should not be involved because it is biased, that is why I did not vote, not only did I not care who came back in the house, I did not agreee with the Americas vote thing cause really last year showed us that is really does change the game, and even tho my boy won, would he have had America stayed out of it???

LOL. What part of "vote for the HG you want a chance to get back in the house" don't you people understand? It's over!!! The HG didn't want a HG that has been sitting in sequester, brooding, to come back in with a vengence. They chose to keep the guy who is unpredictable and may or may not come after them with a vengence. I don't think this is going to do anything, and it shouldn't.

It's a tv show. Entertainment. If people need to protest something or get someone fired they need to turn to politics. A TV shouldn't rule their lives enough to petition or demand someone's job. Don't like it... might want to create your own show.

JMWO

them not showing pickle incident show cbs is trying to protect some homeless guy

how can they not show that

The HG screwed you over, if anyone did. Think about it, they HAD to give James a chance to get back in because to have everyone before him a chance, but not him would have been seriously f-ed up. If anything they manipulated it for James to leave with the "mystery HG". The votes SHOULD have gone down like this:

Chelsia- James (the devil she knows is her ally)

Sharon-James(the devil she knows MIGHT be her ally and is def NOT Jacob)

Josh- James (the devil he knows is probably his ally, and def NOT Allison)

Matt-MHG (the devil he knows is gunning for him and the MHG might be Alex)

Natalie-MHG(same as Matt)

Ryan-MHG(the devil he knows is gunning for him the MHG MIGHT be Jen)

Sheila-MHG( the devil she knows is gunning for her)

Adam- MHG(he JUST voted out the devil he knows but has no problems with the other evicted HG)

As soon as they said the whole MHG thing, I was like "Oh, James is gone" and I think James thought that too, from his reaction. But, Natalie was too dumb for her own good and Adam is an idiot. Oh, well...just another dumbo move from this seasons housefull of jenuises.

How was this a plan to bring back James when it was concocted before he was put on the block????

Julie said vote for a houseguest who MAY get back into the house.

People who hate James are bitter today.

I liked and then hated Evel Dick last year, and even though I am positive that game wasn't on the up and up, I wouldn't say BB is any worse for the wear. It's a reality show folks.

the dumb move just when you thought you seen last of them

you get more and more

this season is giving me dumb move overload

LOL! I'm sure that CBS execs.. and BB producers will file the petition under "G"... where it belongs.. in the garbage..

TV reality shows are entertainment... not platforms for changing the world.... PLEASE!! They all are being paid in sequester...where's the injustice for pities sake???

BTW... are petitions sent in regards to WWF? Let's not lose sight of the fact that "reality tv" is still tv.. and not a platform to cry out for social injustice about reality shows... Let's look around our own neighborhoods and seek out and make efforts for restoration there... first..... just my humble opinion!!

<- - - - still pi$$ed

As far as Julie's comment made about an evicted HG having a chance to return to the House....

I thought she meant that one of them.... depending on who we voted the most for... would have the chance to return....PERIOD

I'm sure 99% of the viewers thought the same thing when she said it.....

Haaa... just think of all the money CBS spent housing these evicted HG's ..... and .... for WHAT ????

I hope they all enjoyed their paid vacation at CBS's expense :P

I think many die hard fans of Big Brother from like waaaaaaay back don't like the way BB has turned. I personally don't like being force fed crap. I would like to see them go back to the original concept of Big Brother.

ratings

all show have to aanswer to that

bb may be above a petition

but bad ratings they arent immune to

no shows are above getting canned because of bad ratings

and bb has always been ratings challenged

I could see the big outcry if the evicted hg weren't being paid while in sequester...

I could see the big outcry if we had to pay to text message our votes....

I cannot see the big outcry because the hg had a vote on whether they wanted to keep the hg they evicted last night or the one that America voted to come back in.... THE HG WERE GIVEN A CHOICE... and they chose by a vote of 5:3 to keep the hg they evicted rather than to take America's Choice for return... Seems to me... that was their right ...not ours.

A really big dumb move, especially since James ended up winning HOH. Grrrr...

Would you be as upset right now if Sheila had won HOH last night and said that she was going to put James on the block?

I thought she meant that one of them.... depending on who we voted the most for... would have the chance to return....PERIOD

The key word there is CHANCE...

I am not saying that this was a "fair" deal, but the HG did make the ultimate choice, and there is no way that CBS came up with this on the fly yesterday, because we all know that Julie needs to know what she is supposed to say well before the live show. :)

Archived