Can't Decide Who To Root For

ILoveDaniele

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xal, you couldn't be more right....BB is starting to turn into MTV's " The Real World"....wait...I think it already has. A worthwhile social experiment has to turned into a pretty people orgy. Oh, well sex sells.

But my initial point remains and if you had the chance to catch after dark, you can already see how Jen is starting to manipulate Parker , trying to convince him of the separate game play of both her and Ryan. If Parker believes that, he is as dumb as he is paparrazo. NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE with a pre-exist bond with another house mate is going to forgo that advantage. They would be an idiot to do so. It just depends whether or not the other house guests are dumb enough to let happen. I hope this cast is a little smart than those buffoons from BB8.

still rooting for best player and not pairs

Well I am in the process of narrowing down...

I usually get connected with a player or two right off the bat off a feeling or two. The ones I am liking so far is...Ryan, Allison and Natalie (i think though I wanna give it time to assure it isn't just her...drawing power so more to come

you know what the real problem is...I don't got a Janey or Dani to vote for...we'll see :-p

-Kyo

:marie: Sorry people I'm not liking any of these very immature HGs! I've watched the CBS episodes and Showtime BAD!......these people (especially the girls) are running around and flip-flopping, backstabbing, switching alliances, and I think during their interviews they were asked if they'd walk a round without clothes and the ones who said "Hell yes"! is the ones they chose to be on the show! I don't mind the F-word being said every once in a while, but OMG! every other word is the F-word. I'm sure these people's families are very proud of the nice words spewing from their loved ones mouths.

I love BB and have watched since mid-season of #1 and this is the most disappointing group I've ever seen. I'll try and watch for a little while longer, but I'm on the verge of quiting this mess of a season. JMHO and I value yours....and if any of you can enjoy this season....I'm happy for you!

:pixiedust:

:marie: There's some very good reasons why a young all American guy like you would like this season of BB. Justin! :lol: and I think thats great for you.....not so great for me a over the age of 45 woman! I'm not panting for any of the guys this season. Most are fugly! And the oldest guy is gross nose-picker. jmho!

:pixiedust:

i kinda somewhat always pull for the underdog

so adam has me for now

not rooting for any of the catty girls at this point

I really liked Amanda and Alex from the preview of the show... It was great that they seemed to like being paired (after all we have to put up with this whole soulmate thing and I don't want to spend forever having to listen about how much they hate the twist/their partner - accept it move on and make the best of it). However, watching posted videos and forumns it seems like now Amanda is trying to kook up with Parker... bad choice. Why, oh why, when the Jen and Ryan drama has come out would you knowingly choose to associated with that (through Parker)? Pretty much the houseguests that weren't the exes or the so-called secret couple and their partners or sheila and adam just needed to lay low to see all of those teams eliminated... sure there are always twists that could have occurred, but come on...

i can't stand amanda!! two words describe her DRAMA QUEEN. she thinks she has everyone figured out and everyone else has a secret but her. i don't know if she's playing alex or parker or maybe both, but it's going to blow up in her face. if they don't split the teams up or rearrange, i'm afraid that, by association, alex will have a target on his back too. the others already can't stand amanduh. did anyone see the fit she threw about james/chelsia brother/sister lie? it was sooo stupid. i thought she was going to have a cow running around the back yard screaming at people to get in the house.

yep she sure is a drama queen

do not like Amanda, and her voice is annoying. I like alex, but cannot stand Matt, boy Matt sure thinks he has it all figured out, I could not believe that he said they (the ones in the hoh room) were the stars of the show and everyone else were just extras, whatever, he always looks as tho he is very aware that the camera is on and he is playin to it, I really do not like him, and I still do not like Sheila, but have not seen much of her. I worked really late last nite and crashed sooo hard and am just now getting to the After Dark. These people just go on and on non stop with BS, none of them really know what is happenin yet, but they all act as tho they are old pros at this game,lol :lol::lol:

I'm with Jammer on being a "fag hag" and liking the gay couple... I am friends with many gay men and have a gay nephew... To me the gay couple just seem the sweetest so far...

I also agree with TCS and don't know how much longer I am going to watch this season... I have watched the show since season one and loved it until now, but for some reason I haven't been excited at all about this winter season... I think it seems rushed and not well thought out... It's like they were reaching, because of the writers strike... I am going to try to keep watching and see if it's just me or what though, cause I'm not into Survivor like I normally am either... Maybe it's just that I have so much going on with real life now that I have been dignosed with Fibro and have the back injury (shrugs)...

STOMPS IN... I haven't been keeping up with the show and it shows... I didn't know Neil had left the house... There goes my liking the gay couple... STOMPS OUT...

Archived