Can't Decide Who To Root For

ILoveDaniele

I was talking with my wife about the ratings having gone down... here's my two cents worth of speculation... a reality show seem to have an initial growth period, then they level off, maybe adding/losing some viewers while a core base of hard core fans remain loyal. After a period of time, some shows begin to lose their core fans, due to loss of interest over time/conflicts with newer shows. My fear with BB9, based on all the comments I've read on the board, is that this group of HGs, plus going up against AIdol, is causing that core group of fans to decrease. I blame CBS for scheduling BB opposite Idol(I guess something has to be put in those time slot?). Also, after their 'success' with Dick last season, I question if CBS was trying to fill the house with HGs who were willing to do/say anything. So far, their actions in the house appear to be turning off fans instead of getting them to tune in.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Alex but not so much Amanda

I like Matt and Natalie....she is goofy but I think a sane person is in there somewhere

I don't like Sheila....Adam is a moron

I don't like Allison....could care less about Ryan

I don't like Jen.....but I like Parker

I can't stand James and Chelsia

I can't stand biatch Josh but I like Sharon

I wish they made them nominate couples but vote out who they wanted.....create new couples...that would be a good twist.

lol I just thought about how we used to pick sides as kids... playing "one potato, two potato". We'd start out with our hands together as a large potato. When the count landed on someone, they would separate their hands into two little potatos. When the count landed on a little potatoe, you put that hand behind your back. When both hands were behind your back, you were out.

I like the idea of nominating two couples, but the vote being to evict an individual HG. The remaining HG becomes a 'little potato'. The HOH gets two nominations. You can use a nomination on a couple or one individual.

(sorry, I just had to post about doing the potato thing as a kid :cookie: )

was it "seven potato more"... or "seven potato or", whatever that means lol

How about Bubble gum bubble gum, in a dish, how many pieces do you wish?

Any other catchy phrases to pick sides? :animated_scratchchin:

I will add my 2 cents: THIS BIG BROTHER SUCKS big time. Can't remember names, too much drama, couples idea sucks, and you know it is in the toilet when you switch channels looking for an old movie to watch.

Get a clue CBS :sherlockani: , you are losing a big chunk of your audience..run the house into the ground real quick to cut your losses :giljotiini:

Hi Lynnrd :animated_wave:

:marie: I DVRed Idol and I watched The Biggest Loser tonight.....I had no desire to watch BB and I've quit DVRing and watching Showtime BAD. This season sucks the big one!

I did think the poster who said that BB should of put real couples who are married or dating and using them as teams with each other would have been good. Yeah, watch a wife slap hubby upside the head if he google-eyed some 20ish girl hopping half nekkid in the hot tub. :giggle: jmho

I can't pick any of these losers! :(

:pixiedust:

Well it's official I have made my choices...

I like Sharon and am so happy she is back so here it is....

Josh and Sharon are my number 1

Matt and Natalie are my number 2

I am so happy to see Sharon back

I'm also pleased to see a thread I started take off! I almost feel like part of the family :-p

I love this place

[/sappy stuff]

-Kyo

congrats you a mortys vet now :party_smilie::animated_wave:

I'm still changing my mind on a daily basis... eh, who am I kidding... it changes hourly. :lol:

I hate BB.....now I've said what I've been thinking since it started this year. Comparing Dick to any of these morons is ridiculous and I didn't bother getting the feeds which is unheard of at my house. No point in getting them cause I wouldn't want to see any of these people any more then I have already. There were people last season that I didn't particularly like, but still thought they were at least interesting, not so much this season. :book:

I have watched every episode of BB since season 1 and I have to admit that THIS is the first group that I have no favorite --- heck I don't like most of them! Amanda is a trainwreck, Natalie is a PIG, Shelia is a pathetic woman still trying to deal with the fact that SHE is no longer in her 20's. Chelsia is NOT the sweet innocent -- her "dark side" will spring forth soon. I think Allison is slick and devious. I am THRILLED that Jen and Parker are gone. He was wayyyyyyyyyy to negative. Jen was a terrible liar and got exactly what she deserved. Hopefully, Ryan will see thur her games before the show is over! I am hoping he sees the "racist incident" when the show is over and that it leads him to kick HER to the curb. The rest of the guys are driven COMPLETELY by testosterone and it is hilarious to watch! I think the biggest problem with this season is the fact that they are mostly 20 somethings that are immature and self-absorbed. Lets have MORE AGE DIVERSIFICATION by the summer show.............please!!! :party_smilie:

I feel like this season has been on FOREVER already and it's only week two! I'm with all of you, I can't decide who I like ... but I have NO problem deciding who I DON'T like. I hate to compare BB9 with the elections, but that's what I'm about to do! :mellow: With both the elections and BB9 it's not who I LIKE and who I'm rooting for, it's who I absolutely HATE and who I'm rooting AGAINST! :rolleyes:

As all of you, this is first season I have no clear choice. And as others have stated, I don't mind the couples theme if they had done it better. Used actual couples, used the same "speal" that they were matched by whomever, diversified the ages and given them a 10K incentive to keep there relationship a secret. The alliances might have been more mixed and evenly matched.

Also give this some thought...what if they had tried this on season six!! Can you imagine if the pairs went something like this: April/Howie, Ivette/Beau (the twist), Maggie/Kaysar. Rachel/Michael, Ashlea/James, Jennifer/Sara (for lack of an extra male) and Jannelle and Cappy!! What a hoot!

:animated_rotfl:

I'm with all of you on this. I can't really find anyone I want to root for. I think I like someone and then after watching their behavior for a while I decide I don't like them that much.. and the ones I kind of like, are paired with people I really don't like.

Has anyone heard any posters say they actually think this BB is great ?"

(called and put in a cancellation to be effective after my 14 Day Free Trial....

if by some chance the dynamics change... I'll spend the $$'s...

but it doesn't look promising)

Guess I'll keep up by looking at the video clips and reading the daily updates :(

the season can be save to a degree if producers ditch this stupid nom as a pair and evict as a pair concept

lol i was trying to be the postitive one around here for a change

Well yeah I will step up. People can hate on me all they want but I am enjoying the season greatly. I like the couples things and I am not in anyway saying anything bad about people who dislike the season. Maybe it's just me that is easily entertained. Oh well...ignorance is bliss in some cases :-p

But lemme at least not be a silly sod and give my reasons.

I love the couples twist. It entertains me because now when one screws up, like Amanda, it endagers others as well. I like that some people got stuck with people they don't like. That's just me though

-Kyo

Archived