and then people who can't find a soulmate

play as individuals, and maybe

some people come back

maybe neil

they have a lot of options that they can do

it is just whether they come up with the ideas

and decide to use them

or if cbs is just that stupid

To decide to take time out of your life to play this game in hopes of winning some $$$'s is a

big step. (although I'm not wasting much time feeling sorry for any of this bunch)

I think they all (except the Secret Couple) feel cheated to have to be paired with

someone who might jeopardize their chances. NONE of them are happy about

the 'soul mate' theme.

hey CBS... bad idea from the 'get go' :angry:

What CBS could have done if they wanted to keep this stupid theme going was get actual couples married and/or dating to compete if they wanted this thing to really work. I mean I would have liked to see some 40 something man get beat over the head with a towel by his wife for looking at the 20 something girl with the booty shorts on.

I'd have to agree with the general consensus that this season the cast just isn't really that good. There's no one that seems to have enough brain cells to be a mastermind. Maybe someone has the brains to take over, but hormones are getting in the way. I liked Alex/Amanda, they seemed to have good chemistry, then "the fingering" happened. I've enjoyed Parker somewhat, but between the moronic waking the house up @ 4am to figure out who's gossiping (gasp! gossip in BB!) and just him sulking and getting into drama he's dug himself quite the hole. Honestly though, I think many of the better players from other seasons who didn't go all the way could tear this cast up and walk out with the money no sweat

Also agree with the comments about lack of diversity, while IDK if it would necessarily make the cast more enjoyable, I think having a bigger spread of ages/backgrounds would've done wonders. I have a bad feeling at the end we're going to be looking at BB9: the season we all tried to forget. While it's too early to pass judgement, I really hope this isn't the season that kills BB. With a twist this shitty they really need to make up for it and go back to a straight up game of BB with skilled players, which is IMO what many BB fans really want to see

i keep it simple adam until he leaves

i dont lol

I have talked to so many people who have stopped watching BB this season. People who have watched for many years. That is saying something, isn't it?? :animated_scratchchin:

I don't really care for this couples twist or for this cast. I don't see them having a lot of fun together or having interesting conversations. So much time is spent demonizing the people they don't like, moreso than in other seasons. Even their cattiness is more mean-spirited. If you're gonna talk about folks at least put some humor into it. Just rehashing the same complaints over and over makes for tedious feed watching IMO. There's only been a few times I was really into the feeds, much less than previous seasons.

My only hope is that its a shortened season. The sooner they're all gone, the better.

OMG I totally agree. I think because it's so mean spirited that I don't enjoy them as much as other seasons. They are not even funny. They don't crack jokes. All the ever do is talk about sex, have sex and trash and call out the other HGs. Boring.

"It's saying a lot. Like I said, I missed Sunday's show, and didn't really care. Previous seasons I would have"

Exactly! I missed Sundays show too, ya know I actually did start to watch with the hubby I got watching for the last 2 seasons, I have watched since BB1, Get this, we were at a Scottsdale resort and were gonna go out AFTER BB (what was I thinking)..10 min into it I said "OK lets go"

I would NEVER have done that other seasons. I dont care where I was I never missed a show and always had the feeds, this year for the 1st time, I started with the free 2 weeks and man I am glad, because I am not getting the whole season. Someone said they missed Jessica and Eric and damn I think I may even miss Maggie!!! HA! Hopefully CBS now realizes that the core of this audience doesnt want to see a bunch of 20 year olds having sex and not even playing the game. OK now lets get to BB10 in the summer!

Even if there was someone that could be called a FAV...

they'd be paired up with another one of these losers...

and would get voted off no matter what a good player they were...

sad - sad - sad :glare:

(not signing up after the 14 day free trial either)

Archived