Can't Decide Who To Root For

ILoveDaniele

I am having a tough time deciding who I like...

I hate Sheila with a passion...Adam isn't so bad....but I dunno yet who I should like and root for...

Anyone else having this issue or some tips to help me decide? :-p

I as some may know love Janelle, Danielle, Erika...but man I cannot connect with these HG's yet

-Kyo

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont wanna root for a pair

i root fully once i get to see them for a few weeks but not a pair

but i know for sure i wouldnt root for sheila

So far, I like Jen and Ryan, although I don't like the fact that they have an advantage with being a pair.

I liked the way Jen played off the meeting with Ryan, acting as though he was a stranger. She'll be one to watch, but I do think she'll get jealous of Allison.

Of course, I will probably end up not liking her, since she is my favorite, now.

jen did a bad acting job imho

I really like Alex, but I am so not fond of baby voice amanda...grow up girl and get a real voice.

I also like Jen and Ryan. I figured Ryan to be the cuddly teddy bear type from his video and I connect with that. Jen is cute and outgoing, also a trait I connect with. So far they are the 2 I would root for, but as Catniptoy said, I usually hate who I start out liking. I mean come on, I liked Cappy for the first episode...please dont throw things...

i do agree with them pulling it off better than sharon and jacob

but the pause when she said she was from ohio and going back to ask ryan his name were dead give away if other hg were paying attention jmho

My problem is not with who to root for...I think it's too early to decide...my problem is the laziness of CBS in their attempt to spice things up. Instead of coming up with creative new ways to innovate the show, they just presented slightly nuanced versions of the same devices they have been using to make the show better. I'm tired of these hackneyed twists which have been composed of a relationship that exists prior to the show. GIVE ME A BREAK ! How many times are they going to do estranged lovers, best friends, relatives etc. I wish the writers would take some time and come up with something that reflects some actually thought. Which brings me to my next point....

The idea of competing as pairs already sucks because of my point of contention stated about. How is it fair to give a competitive advantage to two house guests, Jen and Ryan, that critically impairs the competitive opportunity of two other house guests. Parker and Allison. CBS really needs to think these things through before they execute them. I mean seriously, if the twist could unknowingly affect the chances of other house guests, at least a contractual should obligate those who are part of the twist to agree to secrecy. Put some monetary incentive into it like they did with Eric and America's player in BB8. Since all these people are in there for some sort of financial game, this probably would work. But I guess the producers of the show anticipate that none of these people can keep a secret, so at some point someone is going to run their mouth and cause drama. And as we know drama=ratings=money. Still as far as game play goes, it makes the show less credible

:marie: I don't have anyone picked as a fave its too early for me ....hate Sheila! Hate the couples thing! What happened to the Dirty Secrets thing?

:pixiedust:

I like Jen and Ryan. They seem to me to be the two people I'd get along with best in the house. I think Jen is the most attractive too, so that helps.

I can't stand Parker. He's a pompous, big mouth who reminds me of an ED wannabe (notice I said wannabe).

When he was talking about ALREADY how he thinks America loves him and thinks Jen is an idiot I almost laughed. Isn't a bit early to be saying that?

It always takes me a week or two to figure who I'm rooting for... this season is the same for me.

Parker is difinietly on my bad list sounds like he needs serious anger managment an ED wannabe I love it!!!!

Jen & Ryan are my favorites right now!!!! I also love Allison, Amanda, Adam, and possibly Crazy J!!!

Yes, it's a little early to know who to root for....although Shelia is a BITCH (all caps) and I want her to go home soon.

Didn't get to watch the feeds last night but from all I've read this morning (thanks live feed updaters) Parker sounds like an ass. Although anyone who chases celebs through the streets with cameras are scum in my book. (thinks about Princess Di)

**I'm the biggest fag hag in the world (and I say that in a good way)...so I'll probably root for Neil & Joshuah.**

I hate Parker too.

He even said on the feeds that he was going to be ED to the max.

I like the gay guys of course but they will probably be voted out pretty fast.

Also if they are going to be voted out as couples then this will only be on for a short period of time because each week their will be two evicted .

we already have lost the first two and they are planning on who will get voted out next.

so if they want the show to last the full 3 mos then may more surprised and or additions will be added this season

Archived