Can't Decide Who To Root For

ILoveDaniele

:marie: I can't claim this for myself (I read it on another forum) someone posted their favorite pair was the Guinea Pigs! I love it! I agree with them and say Guinea Pigs too! :animated_bouncy:

:pixiedust:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey I picked the guinea pigs on day 4.

Oops Marty! I knew I read it somewhere.....I can't keep up! Its a great idea.....I love it!

Well... unless the Guinea pigs start their own drama. My friend had a pair and one killed the other. It was horrible. :unsure:

Well I am going to bed. Guess I will find out tomorrow if we have our HG back.

We had hamsters once and me husband touched one of the babies.........the father ate the baby after..........we learned that;s what they do..........so offended by human touch......or thinking their child is cursed by human touch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,either way, horrible.

Am I the only west coast person?................seems like eveyone fades away on East Coast time.............

:marie: I'm a west coaster too! Yeah, Mortys does slow down a bit about 10pm pacific time.

Its pretty sad that the best couple in the house is GPs!

I had a GP....in my GP care book, it said that if you have more that one GP they should be the same sex. Mating pairs can fight.

I had a pair of mating Hamsters and a soon as the babies quit nursing and eat on their own you have to remove them....or they start killing them to make room for the new litter....they breed like rabbits.....I separated them and never had a litter again it was too sad to see them babies dead!

I still don't have a fave! And thats sad! GPs win!!!! I guess if someone twisted my arm and made me say someone......I'd say maybe Sharon.....I hate that she has to play with Josh as her partner.

Who to root for...who to root for...?

:animated_scratchchin:

Personally, I think Adam and Matty are the two funnest to watch on the show. I like having them around because they make me laugh.

James and Chelsia are the cutest couple (kinda reminds me of Eric & Jessica).

Ryan and Allison may be the strongest couple if they start working together but Allison seems to have her own agenda happening.

Joshua and Sharon are the most likely to squeak by but Josh was a dick for saying what he did about Amanda's father. Sharon is too quiet. I think she wasn't in sequester when she got booted and was probably told not to say anything she learned after leaving the show earlier.

It was really stupid of Jen/Parker and Allison/Ryan to spill the beans as soon as they did in the game. Jen was the hottest of the chicks (but I really hated her attitude). I couldn't stand Paw-ker and his cocky attitude and that perma-baked look he walks around with. His temper-tantrum was the main reason that alliance was exposed and fell apart so soon.

It was also really stupid for Matty/Natalie, Alex/Amanda & Parker/Jen to pull a 'Kail and her boys' by forming an alliance way too early in the game and making that alliance obvious to everyone. They really deserve to be picked off the way they are being now.

Rooting for a couple seems kinda redundant to me right now. I think "expecting the unexpected" will soon lead to Julie Chen coming on the show in the next few weeks and telling everyone that they've now been "divorced" and will have to decide wether they will stick to whatever plans they've made with their "soulmates" or doing their own thing with whatever allies they chose.

I think someone said it best earlier....I hate them all, and I feel better. It's like picking the cutest one out of a litter of mole rats.

James - what's with the bow tatoo? He'd get his butt slammed if he showed up in my neighborhood.

Chelsia - just too into herself

Joshuah - He's gay? He's too evil to be gay (noose comment).

Sharon - I would have picked her as best of the bunch but question her judgement on boyfriends.

Adam - Cro Magnum man? Hard on the eyeballs!!

Sheila - Proof that beauty does not age well! Personality like a soaked cabbage.

Ryan - Like Sharon, bad judge of character. You can tell he picked his girlfriend for looks and not character. I would love it if he found someone else on this show.

Allison - can't stand her.

Matt - Boston MA is soooooo sorry.....

Natalie - Moral compass has no arrow.

Alex - (from another post, I agree...)I really, really liked this guy until he and Matt went on their tirade against James today. I don't like James, but they went too far.

Amanda - If the story is true (and not a Johnny Fairplay deal) this girl has had a rough life. She probably is more deserving than most. I think she has real issues of self confidence. Her partner is a real a-hole.

:outfitted_pirate::outfitted_pirate: I have also been a fan since BB1 and have never missed an episode for all 8 seasons...this season I just don't care...I cannot find any redeeming qualities in any of the hg's which would make me root for them...Alison Grodner better right this ship b4 it sinks to the bottom of the sea...oh wait...I already see the bubbles...glub glub glub :outfitted_pirate:

:marie: In a earlier post I said I might like Sharon.......forget it! From what I have read on the updates she turned into a real skank tonight on Showtime BAD. I always check the updates to see if I want to watch BAD, and for several nights I haven't watched. I did watch when Amanda and Allison came back after their hospital visit, but quickly turned it off when Sheila started blabbing!

Alex and Amanda have been the least skanky so far, I know Amanda was going around putting her hinnie in the guys faces, but she seams to have stopped that for now. jmho

Everyday I like them less and less. I don't want any of them to get the money, maybe the could all split it to help pay for the antibiotics and medical treatment they are all going to need. Didn't Alex announce he has HPV the other night? After last night, they all now have it. :doctor:

i agree with you

i am rooting for adam by default

My gut says Adam is a shifty con artist (of course no proof)...so I can't root for him. Something just isn't right with that guy.

something is not right with whole cast

ryan being racist and all may be most sane :lol:

Archived