Zach - Week 12 Evicted

CeCiMom

I think if the ED& Daniele haters can call Dani an skanky ho, skelator,, scum of the earth, white trash, trailer park trash and incesteous, then We the fans who love them can cal Zach a nimrod and make fun of a few teeth.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now you see Frances knows the right way to get his or her point across!

I think if the ED& Daniele haters can call Dani an skanky ho, skelator,, scum of the earth, white trash, trailer park trash and incesteous, then We the fans who love them can cal Zach a nimrod and make fun of a few teeth.

Of course you can! I just thought it was funny that someone was making fun of Zach's teeth when Daniele clearly has the ganked up chicklet teeth! I mean, there's no comparison! :cookie:

it really isn't her teeth that is the problem, it is her gums, her gum line is a little large, she is still a beautiful girl.IMO

Zach's teeth are ok, they're just big, I did not need his pic to trell me it was the Zach thread. duh

Zack in all honesty I really don't want you to be hurt after all this. I do hope that Sweets is waiting for you and you are happy after Big Brother. You are not a bad guy. Just a little geeky.

But......

I hope you don't win the comp tonight.

Zach is a MEATHEAD

oh, I don't know about that if your talkin about looks,lolol :animated_bouncy:

yeah, this final part of the HOH is really a coin toss. hey, great idea.. they might as well just toss a coin. its the lamest comp of all of them.

it should be the most important... but they dont treat it as such. both players have an equal chance at winning it.

Archived