Zach - Week 12 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Zach for making it to the F3....you were great in the Carrot-Patch

HOH...Wow over 7 1/2 hours.....all that trainning on the treadmill came in

handy.lol :animated_wave:

Note to self...dig treadmill out from under clothes and start using it!

Zach played a good game in the end ... However he did turn on D/D ... The deal between Jameka did not affect the deal with Zach ... The deal with Jameka was based strictly on Jameka winning HOH ... If Jameka won HOH the deal was to take Dick and Dani to the final 3 ...

Jameka did not win HOH therefore the deal was null and void ...

Also I do want to say that D/D did carry Zach thru the game and Zach is an idiot if he thinks Dani and Dick didn't figure out he was riding on their coat tails ... They knew they needed him to stick around for his votes and cooperation ....

WAY TO GO ZACH!!!

I do not think Dick and Daniele wer necessarily carried but very lucky that America wanted them in, they had help, but Eric wasn't always successful 100% in swaying people, especially when in the beginning he wanted to do his own thing, he did not see the err of his ways until the plan to vote Dustin out, when Dick told him, Look, you could make a huge play in the game if you do what I am tellin you, America had already told Eric at that point and the light must have gone on, all of a sudden Eric was on it, Dick and Daniel had no way of knowing they were gettin any extra help so they had to play their best game, you just can't say it is because of us they won, hands down, just like Zach can't say his strategy worked. I do tho give credit where it is due to Zach, he made D&D fight very hard.

Zach's popularity really shot up in the last couple episodes..... he got higher than Dick... http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/polls/results.shtml

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that. It's nice to know that FINALLY someone ousted Dick in the polls and it was the underdog that did it. Too bad he couldn't oust him in the final HoH.

In the end, Zach may not have the money but he's still be a good guy. Dick may now be rich, but he'll always be an a'hole.

Archived