Zach - Week 12 Evicted

CeCiMom

Why do Dick lovers complain about all the haters in the Dick and Dani threads yet come over here and hate on Zach??

I know a few are just having fun but some have been pretty self rightous about their "hater" posts...

Haters are people too, and at least we are consistant in our hypocrisy and ignorance!!! :lol:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
happy080.gif GO ZACH!!! happy080.gif

Why do Dick lovers complain about all the haters in the Dick and Dani threads yet come over here and hate on Zach??

King read post #291.

There is a big difference in the words used to describe Zach like geek/dork/orge and weirdo then the words used to describe Dick and Daniele.

There is a big difference in the words used to describe Zach like geek/dork/orge and weirdo then the words used to describe Dick and Daniele.

hate is hate is hate is hate

GOOOOOO ZACH!!!!!!

Yup Marty...calling someone a geek or a dork is simply not on the same page as calling someone a whore, a skank. white trash biatch, comparing a HG to Jeffrey Dahmer.

These comparisons simply can't be made. It's apples and oranges.

oh yes, and the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, that is about as much fact as the Donatos bein skank hos, trailer park trash, white trash, cheaters. fakers. No matter how much you try to pound that into me I just will never feel that way,so bash away, you don't hurt my feelings, nor deter me in any way from saying GO EVEL DICK, ROCK ON, kick some royal ass on the show tonight. :footballhelmet:

calling someone a geek or a dork is simply not on the same page as calling someone a whore, a skank. white trash biatch, comparing a HG to Jeffrey Dahmer

No, but calling someone a perverted stalker who's ex-girlfriend better get a restraining order is the same thing, IMO.

YOU'RE THE MAN, ZACH!!! FINISH WITH HONOR AND DIGNITY!! DON'T LET CHEATING BULLIES WIN!!!!

there are a lot of things that could be said about all of the HG.. i just dont lower myself to say nasty things like that. i dont need to call people mean nasty names. whats the purpose of calling someone words that i tell my 14 year old son not to call anyone no matter how mad they make him?

you can rip someone apart without scraping the bottom of the barrel with vile nasty things. regardless of if its zach, jen, dustin, amber, dick, daniele, nick, jessica.. anyone...

and no, i am no angel.. i have done my share of put downs. but for the most part i call them by their names and if i say anything negative its on a elementary level. my 14 year old son wouldnt be ashamed at what i have said, that is for sure.

Week 4 fav.

Daniele-11.70%

Dick-26.60%

Zach-1.06%

2nd favs.

Daniele- 12.29%

dick-15.70%

zach- 1.71%

^ from week 4 archives.^

remember there were still 11 people, so 26 % is really good.

yet zach was still at the bottom.

and he is still at the bottom now too.

Archived