Zach - Week 12 Evicted

CeCiMom

zach.jpg

Sounds like you might have a shot Zach... if you make it to the final 2. Honestly though... I can't see you beating D or D in Part 3.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if Zach goes to final two with Dick he would have a good chance to win.

Dustin, Jen, Jess, Jameka, Amber would all vote against Dick IMO. Eric will probably be told to vote for Dickhead so he will have no choice.

You can't say Zach has been a floater for the last month and in his speech he will point out

that he has thrown some comps on purpose because he didn't want the power or

the spotlight then.

Zach would win for sure if he's in the final two with Dick. I know he's gotten Dustin's vote, Jen's vote and Amber's vote. Dani and Eric will both be voting for Dick. Jameka may vote for Dick, but I think this past week when Zach was kissing Jameka's ass won her vote over.

I really think Zach will lose the next 2 comps. He can't figure out puzzle comps and is mostly just good at the physical ones.

I do think Dick would get the votes from the Jury over Zach.

The physical is obviously was Zach's forte. If he lost, he would have been out because he stinks at puzzles. Trivia questions between him and Dani is a toss. (It's totally unair that the IA is working together so much because Dickhead will throw the puzzle competition.

As far as voting, I saw two posters write that Jemeka would vote for Dick. Respectfully, "Are you Crazy" There is no way on Earth Jemeka would hand that *-hole a half million dollars. As for the rest, ratboy (ap) and Dani will vote for Dick if it comes to that.

6gmmczs.jpg

yep zach could have kept on going for months

folks at my other forum which i am member of now :animated_bouncy: kept saying zach fingers look bad he should quit

but zachary kept on going and going

i btw didnt think his fingers were messed up

you absolutely do not know how the jury will vote, they do not know anything that really has traspired, Jameka will catch them up, and it is gonna be a whole different ball game when the AP is revealed, Jameka will vote for one of the donatos if it is Zach and a donato, she thanked them(D&D) when she walked out the door last night, and she looked like she smelled something bad when she was listening to Zachs goodby, she is not stupid in the fact that she can smell a phony when it comes to Zach finding God, yeah he gave her a shot, but she said in the end it all was her own decisions and fault she was where she was at last night making me believe above all the others Jameka is the only one who is looking at this in a non grudge way, and she will sway that jury,

I think the jury would vote for Zach over either one of them. The Donatos have stabbed each person on the jury at some point. Dick has been incredibly nasty toward all of them and it wasn't all game play. He was just being nasty. I don't think Jameka is going to attempt to sway any votes for the Donatos. Zach has played a solid game.

Archived