Zach - Week 12 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe me, I've been there, I was engaged to a guy for about 5 years, and he was insanely jealous for absolutely no reason, except he was off his rocker!

Before we broke up for good, he came to my apartment went straight to my bedroom, searched through my purse to find any evidence that I was cheating on him, found a phone number with no name and started accusing me. For all I know the number was written in haste trying to find a store or something.

But in any case, that was the last straw for me, and kicked him out of my place immediately, then he starts stalking me like crazy, sitting outside my appt. all hours watching to see if went out, followed me to my Mom's house, called and harrassed me at work. I had no other choice to file a restraining order on him, Then his lawyer talked me into dropping the charges but the judge had sense enough to order a restraining order anyway. Then we walked out of the Courtroom and he has the nerve to say he still loved me! Sorry Creepy!

But my point being, doesn't anyone see Zack being a little jealous of first Nick and Dani and then Eric and Jess. It just seemed so obvious to me

Zack I don't think this is your kind of comp. You did not get to know the other HG very well and you don't do well in questions comps. You are good at the physical ones but I don't think you will win this one. Dick got to know the HG and things about their thoughts and feelings. This comp will be a win for Dick.

Zack = 3rd place.

Marty, hope you're right, because Zach simply doesn't deserve to have come this far, let alone go farther.

And yes, I think you're absolutely right about Dick knowing the other HG's far better than Zach does. But this kind of comp is so much a crapshoot, unlike something that asks questions like "Which HG said..." etc.

So we'll see. I think, if you take away the luck factor from this comp, that Dick is way better suited for it than Zach.

Zach's panty comment makes me wonder just how far he is willing to go when he makes a comment like that to people he doesn't know about people he's just met.

I'm pretty sure most males have heard some "borderline" comment from one of their friends as they're girl watching. But I can't remember it happening with someone I've just met. It's rather bold in a new enviroment don't you think?

After watching Dani caring for her father after the 1st comp and then sharing soup with Zach, I'm beginning to think I'd like her to win. But mostly I'm not sure I want any of them to.

And yes, I think you're absolutely right about Dick knowing the other HG's far better than Zach does. But this kind of comp is so much a crapshoot, unlike something that asks questions like "Which HG said..." etc.

How does this last comp work exactly? I can't remember, other than knowing it's trivia about the hg's. Thx.

I think it is a short quick comp with some video of HG from the jury. They ask a question and it might be true or false. The juror gives their recorded answer. It boils down to who knows more about the HG or gives the correct answers,

Lets go Zach! Win the final HoH so at the very least the D'bags don't win BOTH 1st and 2nd place.

Do it for everyone who has ever been bullied Zach! For once, prove that the underdog can win! Do it for those people who think Dick idoesn't deserve to be rewarded for acting like a vile human being. Do it for Sweets! Do it for Dolphin Crush!

Just once Zach, prove that nice guys can finish first!

Yea it just seems to me this one should be one of the hardest but from what I am gathering it seems just the opposite.

Absolutely agree.

This is my first season watching bb, and I'm kind of surprised that the final hoh comp isn't the most difficult. I expected it to be. I know the all-stars had questions for the last comp (saw the video - talk about quick and easy-peasy), but were ALL the bb's comp #3 just questions in the previous years before All-Stars?

It seems to me, the most important is the third comp. They should switch comp #2 with comp #3. It appears, from videos I've watched of past years, that comp #1 is about endurance, comp #2 is both physical and mental, and then (based on only seeing last years comp 3), the last is just questions that have a 50/50 chance of being answered correctly. zzzzzzzzzz (maybe that's why I haven't seen any videos of the final comps (#3) from previous years anywhere - it's too boring to bother).

IMO, the first should be endurance (strongest likely to win), the second, questions (most knowledgable of other hgs most likely to win), and the third should be a mix of both body and mind (endurance and knowledge in the mix).

That way, you have the physical winner (comp 1) playing against the mental winner (comp 2) for the final, and most important of the three competitions.

I'm with you Xal!!!

Let's go Zach!!

As far as round 3 goes, it has to be something rather quick that the HG's will "look good" doing, as it's a live show. Thus, it's a Q&A.

I also think that they are trying to make a point with the third part of the comp. That its not just about how well you played the game, but how well did you interact with (get to know) the other players. After all, BB is a "social" game.

And the final three part HOH comp (as a whole) is the hardest HOH comp.

ETA: Justme, I like your idea of switching the order up for the final HOH comp. It makes a lot of sense to pit the physically strongest against the mentally strongest in the end.

Archived