Zach - Week 12 Evicted

CeCiMom

Well I can only speak for myself, but while I find the creepy comment nonsense, it was the restraining order idea that set off my personal irritation levels.

I'm actually debating starting another thread, however, discussing the idea of what constitutes 'over the line' for viewers (not CBS, we know they have no moral compass at this point) with regards to abusive behavior.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually state the reasons why I would think someone is vile, despicable, disgusting, degenerate etc, etc. If someone uses degrading language meant to dehumanize someone than I can call them vile - in my book I believe that would be a fair description.

Men picking their noses while waiting at stop signs are disgusting and men walking around with trench coats with bare legs showing are creepy. Those are my descriptions, I was just wondering what everyone thought creepy was. No need to jump on me, it was an innocent question and there was no need to become uptight and defensive about it.

I have to say that this thread has gone in the wrong direction. It says ZACH not DICK at the top. I have felt very bad for Zach throughout the game because truthfully, the only two that talked to him all summer were Dick and Daniele. The rest of the guests were too busy patting each other on the back, staring at themselves in the mirrors and acting like a bunch of spoiled teenagers at a beach party. They treated him like crap from day one, avoiding him, getting up and leaving when he came over and tried to talk. It reminded me of a few kids during my high school days who use to yell "retard" down the hall at one of the shy and geeky kids. None of them deserved to win the money. NONE!!! Say what you want about Dick and Daniele at least they were honest and upfront with him. Dick especially...he used his abuse tactic only when trying to win the comp. Jameka was kind throughout to Zach but it was obvious it was difficult for her. If Zach wins, so be it. I really think in the end Dick and Daniele will congratulate him for a job well done. Go back and watch the Zach treatment on the threads and tell me he didn't earn his win.

The only mistake in Zach's game thus far was not using that PoV on Eric or Jameka and putting up Dani.

But that will be a moot point if he wins the final HoH comp tomorrow.

He would make it to the finish, getting to pick between D/D.

Pretty damn lucky considering he was in the first 'big alliance' in the house, and they were all evicted pretty quickly.

He seems to be a pretty normal dude to me.

But what do I know, I'm sitting on the internet, staring at some trivia...listening to the same four bars of music over and over...

Go Dani and Dick!

Firstly, let's talk about Dani, why do you people hate on her, just like you all did when Janelle was actually PLAYING the game. I love the People who actually play the game, win comps, and take the consequences other than people like Zack and Boogie who sit back do nothing and win the game is so UNFAIR!

I am a 46 year old woman who had been in a 6 yr verbally and physically abusive relationship which I'm so not proud of! At the same time, although he is a bit abusive verbally and alot of it is gameplay, I don't see Dick being physically harming to anyone.

Zach on the other hand! If I had to stay in a house with this guy! I'd certainly be CREEPED OUT with the things he has said especially since you have to know there's gonna be a record of it. Why would he say those things if didn't mean them, they were totally disgusting and revolting!

And I am by no means a prude before anyone answers that!

And anyone who has not Seen or Read The Live Feeds, Do Not Reply, because you really don't know what you are talking about!

Go Dani And Dick!

Zach walks through the kitchen and offers to play cards with Dani, says he knows like 20 games, she says "maybe later", he says "my favorite is memory" and he goes back into the little room to put his stuff up.

anyone else think this was a little jab? like maybe he really knows more trivia than he has been letting on in comps???

Also, not being know as the "pantie muncher" would help too.

I am sure the majority of straight guys have had a few pairs of panties touch their mouths... If not, I feel sorry for their wimmins...

Eric could have said Janelle looked like Chiquita instead of Miss Piggy.

hey now.. chiquita was a cute! who could say a pug is anything but cute!!! eric had no room to talk anyways.. the weasel he is.

on topic: i could see zach stalking someone. he does it so well in the house. how many times did he stalk jessica into the bathroom when she was talking a shower? he would just go in there and stand... sFun_shower.gifsFun_morph.gif

but she got use to it.

this ex girlfriend could be made up. maybe there isnt a ex girlfriend at all... or it could be a high school crush he is talking about.

(ok, i dont really think he is a stalker.. but he makes a good one on tv)

I am sure the majority of straight guys have had a few pairs of panties touch their mouths... If not, I feel sorry for their wimmins...

I think the difference here and the distinction you need to make is having someones permission and not having that title because people think you are some sort of weirdo to women you hardly knew at the time.

I think the difference here and the distinction you need to make is having someones permission and not having that title because people think you are some sort of weirdo to women you hardly knew at the time.

Ok, he hasn't quite mastered the technique or the setting... He just needs a few pointers to set him in the right direction... A Girls gotta help a rookie like that out...

THANK YOU

Zach is a 30 yr old rookie or virgin????

Archived