Zach - Week 12 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alexandriap you never cease to amaze me, you are far beyond your years, you made me crack up, it has been soooo serious around here about the ED comments, did I dare to laugh, thanks!!!

Dick calling Zach a racist was extremely funny. But not nearly as funny as Dick threatening to kill and rape people. That man should have his own sitcom. He is just too funny.

whateves

Oh he liked OZ so that makes all the vile nasty violent things he said to other hgs OK, LOL.

My point is Dick was not that creative he used other people's ideas and phrases . You gonna be my bitch was said on OZ all the time..and references to rape etc. I agree they are vile have you not seen my white trash song !

A couple of--er--laughable statements made by Zach:

He claims to be the "muscle" that will take Dick down

He says his brain is as sharp as a Samurai.

And as for "finding god again"...a rather thinly-veiled attempt to woo Jam's vote if he should make it to the final 2...

Zach loves his family and his family loves him. when his dad told him in his letter to play honorably Zach took that to heart.

I love how Zach handles Dicks nastiness. Zach gives it back with nice little jabs. He doesnt raise his voice. He doesnt throw tantrums. He just smiles and once in a while delivers a nice reply. Dick hates that.

Zach is playing 2 against 1 which is a huge disadvantage (Nobody else in the house was allowed to have their family in there) and so far he has done great!

He also used the Good vs Evil (EVEL) analogy several times. I wonder if the producers helped him with that one.

He is not a bad guy at all. I just don't think he deserves to win the game.

Zach is playing 2 against 1 which is a huge disadvantage (Nobody else in the house was allowed to have their family in there) and so far he has done great!

in all fairness its was 3-1

I think Zach's replies are LAME.

Did you hear about the one where he said Dick will need to run on the treadmill and lose weight or whatever. That caught me in a good laugh. Zach is a loser. He is a big creep too. He is obsessed with his ex-girlfriend.. I find that scary. Imagine that, she doesn't show.. she gets a restraining order.. hell, i would. But I'm not his girlfriend. Woop dee doo!

Zach cracks me up in his way with words. The way he puts things is hilarious.

JMO

:animated_rotfl:

his college roomate was pretty sure the "finding god" was strategic. he says zach has a low opinion of "bible-thumpers" prefers to keep his spirituality private...so, who knows? i do think jameka believed he was sincere. and maybe he was. weird to me that they prayed for a time of vengeance. over big brother. not judging anyone, but it creeped me out. they may want to re-think the appropriateness of that prayer in the future. just my opinion, no offense meant.

Did you hear about the one where he said Dick will need to run on the treadmill and lose weight or whatever. That caught me in a good laugh. Zach is a loser. He is a big creep too. He is obsessed with his ex-girlfriend.. I find that scary. Imagine that, she doesn't show.. she gets a restraining order.. hell, i would. But I'm not his girlfriend. Woop dee doo!

JMO

zach is no different than other 13 attention whores this season

just that each hg attention whore in different ways

All of them knew the first would be an endurance comp, yet there was a clear difference in style of preparation between them. Maybe that's the difference in their strategies: Zach's on the treadmill and preparing for what the comp might be -- Dick's removing the soap from his mouth and thinking of clever insults.

I think Zach's got Dick figured out. His words won't phase him as much as Dick wants them to anymore.

I think Zach's got Dick figured out. His words won't phase him as much as Dick wants them to anymore.

Okay ?

I honestly don't care about that. Just the fact it made me laugh and still does !

Gotta love Zach for these simple little laughs he brings me with his stupid remarks.

Haha, everytime he opens his mouth it's like a speakerphone giving orders or something.

TOO WEIRD ..

ohh zach... he is a big goon. he loves egging dick on. before the live show when dick was talking crap and zach was buzzing the DR wanting to go in, he was making his weird tard faces knowing that would just get dick going more.

zach isnt a dummy.. he knows how to pull dick's string and when to do it. in the middle of dick's rant to him, if dick walks off, he will wait till dick is just around the corner and then he will say "yeah.. your a piece of shit too"... knowing dick will come back and start at him again.

last night during the comp he let dick go off on his rampage.. and then all of a sudden zach is "ahhhhhAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAHHHHHHHHH" he reminded me of the dude on "The Goonies" down in the basement.. the brother they had chained up... :animated_rotfl: i loved that movie... they should do a Goonies II. Zach could be in it. :animated_bouncy:

final twist this year.... Zach is Dick's long lost younger brother... :o

Poor Dick. His tactics didn't work! LOL Im so glad the old man lost! One more to go Zach! If I were Zach I would take Dick to the final 2. Im pretty sure that he can win against Dick. It cracked me up how hard Dick was trying his bully tactics and Zach just laughed! Good game play Zach! I don't think Dick knew what to think. Dick and Danielle showed their true colors! I wouldn't worry about what America thinks about Zach if I were the Donastys!

Way to go Zach! Win the 3rd and send Dani "the whiner" home!

Did you hear about the one where he said Dick will need to run on the treadmill and lose weight or whatever.

Yet the endurance allc ame down to who was fit. Zach kept moving almost the whole time, while the week feeble old dick stood there and shaked like a leaf. So that was very much a valid point Zach brought up

I just wish Zach would have thrown it in Dick's face when he won the endurance.

Did enjoy zach every once in a while looking over at Dick on the verge of a stroke and laughing to himself

And why doesnt Zach deserve to be there? He played the hand he was dealt. The Ds and Allison were getting rid of anyone who was a threat to them. Zach is pulling out all the stops now and winning when he needs to he came out of nowhere. GO ZACH!!!

I think Zach's silence through all that Dick-harassment proved just how strong Zach really is (not only in body, but in mind -- I sure as hell couldn't take that for so long without jumping off and smacking Dicky in the face). I was truly impressed with how long Zach was able to ignore him.

Carrots and rain may cause me pain, but words will never hurt me...

Yup. Zach's definitely got game.

Archived