Zach - Week 12 Evicted

CeCiMom

Some things never cease to amaze me, this is so classic, and I soooo agree with you Fizzle, less is better sometimes and this is one of those times. I know I always get a better tip at work when I kill some one with kindness, when they are runnin me, nit pickin at me, and makin me miserable, I just smile and give em some love,lol :smitten: So please would you please not win tonite Zach, pretty please???

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glitter_maker_09_13_2007_18_06_12_63345.

Zach needs some glittery love too!

I love how all of yall are Zach fans by default. just because you dont like the donatos.

Once Zach won the HOH, and people realized that Zach really was playing the game all along -- just not as loudly and in-your-face as others -- he got a lot of new fans. Some have a new found respect for Zach. I said it before, the way he played was smarter than some give him credit for.

And yes, I'm sure there are some that just don't want the D's to win -- and Zach's stepped up to the plate to try and make that happen for them. So what? At the moment, Zach represents all the fans of the other hg's who were doused with Dick's verbal vomit.

Damn straight I want Zach to win. Go Zach!

Everything crossed (even my eyes!)

not everyone considers ED words verbal vomit, and I do not think by any stretch that Zach was just playin the game all along by not playin an in your face game, he is where he is by pure luck.

ding ding ding, Dick has a new nickname: Verbal Vomit :animated_rotfl:

Was it Zach who wanted to talk game since week 1? I looks to me like he was playing the entire time.

GO ZACH!!

not everyone considers ED words verbal vomit

Man, that's just screaming for me to run and post some videos.

but the show's on soon and I gotta little one to put to bed. maybe later...

Have you been watching the same show as me? The comp 1 was just a prime example.

Dick definitely spews verbal vomit. Hands down!

Yeah Zach wanted to talk game, about his Chess game, give me a break, Zach is a meathead, has no game, it is pointless to play verbal ping pong with the people who hate the Donatos, in the end, who the hell cares, but my best game for me would be to see D&D win.

Archived