Friday, September 7th

CeCiMom

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Either one of them gets the POV and uses it on the other and they are safe and Jameka goes home.

I thought I read either in here or in joker's updates that they were told they can only use it on themselves as of now. Sorry I can't remember which but I know it was from live feeds.

D/D don't want to go up together because, even if one wins the POV, that person would be put in the position of having to choose to save self or the other.

That was okay once, but not now.

From the live feeds "She says to ask BB if they can use the veto to save someone else. Zach says BB ain't giving him anything, and told him he should have watched the show. Jameka says ouch."

So unbelievable that the DR has been trying to manipulate this whole season but now, if what Zach said is true, they won't even verify the rules of the game.

I find it hard to believe they actually said that to Zach to be honest, but if they did that is SO bush league.

With the nominations just about set at D/D (although he hasn't made them yet he has told everyone), This is the best scenario possible. Even Dani winning HOH isn't as good because if she put up Zach and Jam and one of them was to win POV, Dick goes up and goes home. So in this scenario with them both up going into the POV, there is a lot better chance of D/D winning POV, saving one of the D's, and sending Jameka packing. Guess we will have to see how it turns out. Is the Veto today? I read on the live feeds fourm it was, but I don't know.

Actually, Zach will be playing for Veto too, so it will be 2 against 2.

If Zach wins, he should technically be allowed to change his nominations if he likes. But he might be wise to just make the nominations he would like, without thinking of back-dooring. Of course, he could be worried about possibly offending someone, but at this point it shouldn't matter anymore, since it's all about winning the competitions from here on out.

The more I hear Dick and Danielle on the feeds the more I want one of them to go home so bad this week. Even though they are both nominated Dick still thinks there's absolutely nothing to worry about, that they are going to win veto 100%. Hasn't this jackass who has been on this earth 44 years know what overconfidence does to a person?

No justice would be more poetic than Danielle going home this week, and then Jameka or Zach winning HoH next week and sending Dick home. These two think they have it so in the bag and nothing can stop them.

though they are both nominated Dick still thinks there's absolutely nothing to worry about, that they are going to win veto 100%.

I think he's trying to keep Daniele focused. It's what Dad's do. If my Dad thought I was worried about something, he would totally be like that with me, just to keep me positive and believing it wasn't over yet.

Archived