Friday, September 7th

CeCiMom

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So because it won't effect the jury, can't eric tell the others about AP? What would it matter?

I missed most pf the live show. After Jessica walked out, I just couldn't watch...

Maybe he wants to bring Jameka because he feels she's "good people" or is he trying to swing votes with the jury? The gallant knight that brought down the dastardly Donato's might get some votes.

He has said all along that he didn't like Dick's rants and that they were the same kind of people and needed to be split up.

see & wait for the finale... see jessica reaction Eric being AP

OH YEAH!!!! I still say that the Weasel will be going underground for awhile after it's exposed

I don't see Jess taking this well at all....especially after she see's the WHOLE SHOW.....on her own!

Plus...

Recall when he said in the letter he got from his Father....Father said " Don't lose your honor "

Was that "code"....Get Jameka and test a bribe?

Doesn't make any sense

Honor = Bribe ( Not in my book )....Not very religious either

Quote from Joker's

Fri 1:18 AM BBT Zach takes Jakeeka into WR to talk about his asking for money - bruddah

Zach just told jameeka that he was informed in the DR that he can't ask Jameeka for money for keeping her off the block and in the game, and that he apologizes to her for having done it, that it was "unprofessional." He then told her she shouldn't tell anyone he did ask her for it because she will be "infected" by it as well as him.

Now why is he allowed to discuss this Diary Room session with Jameeka? Big Brother didn't warn him not to

agreed Jack that's why I wondered if it was game play. But its a big risk to take her hoping to get votes for doing the right thing and especially since she isn't going to do something illegal like split the money. I might have been easier sitting beside either Donato.

Zack was dumb not to use the veto last night. Had he used it Dani would be gone and Dick couldn't play in the HOH comp. So unless Dick would of won the POV he would also go home. Now all D&D have to do this week is win the POV and they have a 2-1 advantage over Zack in the final 3 and a 100% chance of one of them making it to the final 2. I can see Dani winning the POV after just missing the HOH by 1. She is pissed and I think the queen of the veto this season will kick some butt. Then again Dick is upset that his HOH reign ended so quickly so he might win too. Either way both D&D know that as long as one of them win the POV they will both will be in the final 3.

YAY... they're all asleep now!! I can go get some myself... :sleep1:

As much as I hated Zach for not using PoV, he was smart.

He didn't trust Eric at all.

If he gets out Dani now, he has 2 people that want him in the final 2.

With Dani there, D/D take each other.

Now he would have Jameka wanting him there AND Dick wanting him there.

No way Dick beats Jameka...he at least has a shot against Zach.

Zach kicked ass when he needed it most. Congrats to him.

Zack would sooooooooooo lose with Jameka in the finals. The whole jury loves her.
Zach has said 20 times all he wants is second place. Who does he have a better chance of getting to the finals with, Dick and Dani who would never ever take him or Jameka and a random Donato? The random Donato will take him over Jameka even though they'd be very angry. Zach has FACTUALLY only a 1 in 3 chance to get finals with D/D and that's only if he wins HoH. With Jameka and a random Donato he has at least a 2 in 3 chance and possibly 3 in 3 because Jameka could take either him or the Donato, it's a tossup.

So factually, and these ARE inarguable facts, Zach has a much MUCH better chance of going to the finals with Jameka and a random Donato. Even children are intelligent enough to play the percentages. Now lets see if Zach is as smart as a 5th grader.

Zach can't discuss splitting money but apparently it's perfectly legit for Dick and Dani to the couple times they have on feeds?

Poor dumbass Zach, whatever votes he may have had on the jury were gone when he refused to use the veto. Just like D&D, he has NO friends on that jury, so they have to vote on game play. Even if Zach is sitting next to Dick in the F2, Zach is going to lose.

I hope he goes back and watches this season and cried.

Unfortunately, Zach is such an idiot, that Danielle will just bat her eyes and he won't nominate her. Hell, he'll probably nominate himself.

Francis, Zach has said all along all he wants is the 50k. I'm sure he'd take the 500k but what he really wants at least is the 50k. Thus I think at this point he's going to be thinking about what gives him the best shot at final 2.

So if Zach just wants the $50K, why was everyone against Jen who said she didn't need the money? I think his little, "poor poor me, I just want second place" is a load of BS.

I thought I heard on ST last night when they were talking about what would you do with the money after Dick said he woukd pay for college for both of his kids that he would concider investing in Zach's company he wants to start. I could be wrong though. I do think if Dick wins he would share his winnings with more people than Dani would.

People always say things like that Evil before they have won a lot of money.

The reality is, 500k isn't much. After taxes you're getting about 270k. College is expensive for two kids so there goes about 100k at least. Now you would presumably give some to family. Dick said he wants to travel overseas like Ireland. Then you have the fun things like buying a new car and whatnot. Presumably Dick has bills, more money gone.

270k is not as much money as people think. It doesn't spread that far, especially when you talk about giving some to a bunch of different people.

It's not like the winner of BB just hit the 20 million dollar lottery.

I was thinking if Zach just played for second place. After taxes there is not much left of the 50 K.

That just doesn't make sense to me. Zack is a compediter and I would think he would play to win.

I really don't care who wins as long as it is not Jameka. She would just be another floater winning and that is just not right. The only game Jameka played was the social game of friendships.

Archived