Friday, September 7th

CeCiMom

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Dani doesn't seem to like it when daddy dearest is telling her stuff. How do you guys on the feeds listen

to Dani's incessant whiney complaining poor sport voice? I could barely get thru the 10 min clip with her and

Zach talking about who he will nominate.

Go Zach.

ahhh heck.. they cant win with some people. they are either too confident or too whiny that they lost. too cocky....too shameful... they lied about lying...........

wait.. who are we talking about????????? ohh thats right.. it could be anyone, BUT in this case its daniele and dick!

The PoV winner WILL vote to evict!! 100% for certain!!!

Example....... Dani wins PoV. She takes herself off. The only other person who can go up is Jameka. So...

Zach is HoH. He can't vote. Dick & Jameka are nominated. They can't vote. That leaves Dani, the PoV winner (example only Dani haters ;) ). Dani votes to evict Jameka.

The danatos should of went home weeks ago. Jess was right on when she wanted to nominate one of them. Sorry guys but whinnelle and her dad urk me. I truly believe whinnelle would sell her dad out in a second if she thought it would benefit her and he would (he has proven and said) he would not hesitate to use the p o v on her in a minute.

I liked Jess and wish she could of stayed around longer. She was sweet. Nothing like whinnelle and dad.

Archived