Friday, September 7th

CeCiMom

Afterdark started with Daniele whining and bitchen about something. Dick trying to console her... Daniele dismisses him, surprise. Sounds like she's upset about the HOH... I think Zach won.

Daniele was running in WR and BB told her numerous time to put her mic back on... 45 minutes later... she still doesn't have it on... wonder why no penalty nom? ;)

Dick and Jameka have been talking in the kitchen.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I really felt it was sincere, and I think Jess was touched by it. I was surprised by how forthright Jess was about her feelings, too.

Dani is STILL whining, huffing out her breath. It must be tough when you don't win every, single challenge, and even when BB is practically handing it to you on a platter, you can't actually hold the check in your hand until the game is over. Poor her.

Dani is griping out in the backyard with Dick. Saying that she doesn't know why Jameka was "fricking crying!" (after Jess and Eric left. Because she is a human with feelings. I guess Daniele doesn't understand that) and saying that Dick "better tell Zach" that he needs to kill himself to get that veto, and make sure he knows that if he goes against Jameka in the final two, he's going to lose!

Uh, I hate to say it, but Zach is going to lose, anyway, against any of them. Jameka is actually probably his best bet to win!

If Zach had half a brain he'd put up Double D, what are they going to do, take Jam to the final 2? I don't think so, but since he's too stupid to think for himself he'll probably follow their lead and let them kill him off when its 3. No way Zach beats Dani in endurance.

It's kinda irrelevent who Zach nominates as it's the POV who decides who's going home....besides Dick will win POV for his whiney pouty Dani....

Julie told Eric he would be with Jess at the Jury house. Eric

said yeah in about 30 mins.

I hope they are together....tonight I'm convinced that they

do care for each other. :dance2::lipsrsealed2:

Archived