Friday, September 7th

CeCiMom

Wouldn't "investing in someone's company" be considered a bribe? Just asking.

I think Dick (as well as other BB contestants) believes that Big Brother is just a stepping stone. He thinks he will be asked to be on Amazing Race or some new show on VH1. He's thinking endorsement deals.

But you

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xal that is true but I think as a father Dick really wants to make sure if both of his kids want to go back to college that they can. I think both went to college at some point and left so I don't think they have that many years to go so he could easily pay for college for them. I can see where he would get more pleasure out of making sure his kids have the education they need then buying a new car, (which he has said he loves his car) or having wait a bit longer to go to Ireland. I bet if Dick did win BB8 that Dani would return his calls again.

Francis I don't think investing in someones company would be concidered a bribe if there was money to be made from it or you really thought it was a good idea. As for Zack saying he only wants 2nd place that is untrue. He has said he needs like 20 grand to buy the equipment he needs for this project he wants to do so winning 2nd place would be fine with him since he would be able to do it. He would love the 500K but he really wants/needs the 20K for his project.

i think when people say "i am playing for the 50,000" or "i am aiming for 2nd place".... they say that just to get there!

think about it.. after being in that house so long, you mind is mush, and here is a guy saying all he is aiming for is 2nd place, if he was up against you, he knows he would not win... and you start to think maybe thats true. who would vote for this guy to win the grand prize! nobody likes him, he is weird, he didnt do anything until the very end of the game... why would he win? plus, all he wants is 2nd place.

then they think... "maybe he IS the right person to take to finals... i could actually win against him!"

Zach is smart in one way and that is he tells people that he only needs a certain amount of money to start a project. So unlike other houseguest who say that will give money to family members the person who wins might decide 20K isn't alot of money and Zack really is passionate about this project so maybe I can loan him or invest in this project. This way even if Zach doesn't win he still might be able to do what he wants to.

Sorry, but I can't find it, but did D&D ever make the "ballsy" offer to Jemeka? Did they get her to swear on the Bible, or was that all just talk?

Francis I know you have asked this question several times in different threads. I think they did talk to her but we don't know what was said.

If they did I think it was good game play. If there was a conversation they may play it on the show because it was not on the feeds.

I think Zach's $50 K discussions are just to get the ball rolling - to get each one to consider taking him into final two. It's also a way of seeing who is your friend and who is still your enemy - just by the way a conversation goes or does not go.

He may be a thick sometimes, but he's still playing chess in his head.

Now lets see if Zach is as smart as a 5th grader.

No, we know for sure he isn't as he didn't use the veto last night and get Danielle put out. It would have been so easy to get rid of her last night and be done with it already. He would have leveled the playing field for himself, but he chose not to.

Zach's not using the veto to get rid of Danielle ranks right up there with Marcellas. Welcome to the dumbest moves in the BB history book Zach! Marcellas now has company.

I honestly don't think anyone can even think straight under that fast forward stress.

No time to discuss, no time to think, just GO!

He may see it in retrospect. I think he just wanted to keep things as they were

and not make a mistake. He wasn't a risk taker throughout this whole game. He wouldn't

have done anything risky under that kind of pressure.

Zach's not using the veto to get rid of Danielle ranks right up there with Marcellas. Welcome to the dumbest moves in the BB history book Zach! Marcellas now has company.

No way you can say that until it is over if Zach by chance goes all the way then what you are saying is moot .

Even if he got second place he would not be in the same category as the idiot Marcellas .

It is very smart of zach to keep hanging on to Dick and Dani. He will easily win versus both of them and that is why if he wins HOH this week, he will try to get out Jam so he will have a better chance to win if he gets to the final 2. The only way D/D win any money is if they go against each other.

One last thing...Jessica and Eric are gone to Kansas! :party_smilie:

Zach has a ZERO chance in the Final 2 is D&D stick around (something I hope he would have realized a long time ago). Going against Jam in the Final 2 still gets him second place (but you never know, it could get him first).

I still think it's funny that Dick and Danielle are mad that Zach is playing the game for himself.

I agree. This is the one place that it DOESN"T matter who gets put up. (So STOP all the whining in the house) If you don't win the POV, you are out. Dani and Dick have a greater chance of winning. I thought they should have NOT one the HOH because now they have all the control in the POV. If either of them wins (66% chance), they have all the power. HOH has none except to secure his own spot.

Archived