Friday, August 31st

Yana

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danielle is still holding a grudge against eric for getting nick out. For some reason this brat cannot accept the fact that it was her father who did most of the nick damage.

Danielle may be a little jealous of Jessica as they are basically the same age and Jessica is more popular.

I don't think Daniele is playing her game the way she is for any of those reasons. She knows that Jessica at the end will have the jury plain and simple. Jess had kept friends and her hands clean the whole game and Eric is given the credit for all evictions.

OK, am I understanding this correctly? If a person not on the block wins the veto and uses it, the HOH cannot put that person up as a replacement? That doesn't make sense to me....

OK, am I understanding this correctly? If a person not on the block wins the veto and uses it, the HOH cannot put that person up as a replacement? That doesn't make sense to me....

that would be correct. The golden power of veto protects you and and allows you to save a nominee of your choice. The replacement cannot be you

OK, I guess I can see the logic. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I've been watching BB for four seasons and never once picked up on that!

:sleep1: OMG........I keep hearing Homer Simpson

in my head Saying "Booorrrrrinnnggg"

This is why Zack should not be HOH,

Just think how Entertaining tonight would have

been had he have put up the Donatos :sneaky:

we could be watching Dick go postal

on everyone right now! :death:

instead I guess we get to read about Zach painting

Danielle's toe nails or somthing.

Archived