Friday, August 31st

Yana

It's looking quite possible that Dick and Dani may split their vote this week if Jameka and Jess are on the block at vote time. Dick really wants to get rid of Jameka and keep Eric and Jess. I'd like to see the conversation after that vote.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniele and Dick just went back on their word to Jessica and Eric... they are campaigning HARD for a J/E nomination. Zach bit and now Zach is changing who he's nominating from Jess/Jameka to Jess/Eric.

Danielle and Jess are playing the exact same game. They are both playing with their alliance, and with an outside person, and are both good at competitions. I just realized how alike they are gamewise.

Danielle and Jess are playing the exact same game. They are both playing with their alliance, and with an outside person, and are both good at competitions. I just realized how alike they are gamewise.

Ha all Jess has done is follow Rat boy . Danille is not as dumb as Jess she would not have let Rat boy not BD Jess had she been up. Women have the power know what I am saying :animated_rotfl:

I just want everyone to remember what I said last week, that Jessica nominating Zach and Amber instead of D/D was the dumbest move for her in the game even though so many swore up and down it was the best move for her and that D/D wouldn't stab them in the back if given the chance.

Jessica is probably going home unless she wins the veto, just like I said. Jessica made the first MAJOR mistake by not nominating D/D and now Zach is making the second biggest by not doing the same. D/D are running this game not necessarily because they're so good but because their competition are morons.

Xal, I agree with you 100%. But I knew that Jess was screwing up by not getting Danielle out of the house last week when she had the chance. It seemed pretty apparent to me that THAT was a huge mistake, and I couldn't believe Jess allowed it to happen. I also knew that between Eric and Jess that it would be Jess who would pay the price for it.

The stupidity in that house is mind-boggling. D/D are not that great at this game, yet they continue to rise to the surface. That says more about the others than it does D/D.

The odds were that Dick or Daniele would be HOH then Jessica would have been safe. It worked out well for the Donatos that Zach won and he can target Jessica.

I think Danile is the smartest player in the game. Too bad she is a whiney little turd.

Actually, Marty, I'm not quite sure I buy that. I think D/D getting HOH this week would have been too tempting to not try to get rid of Jessica. They had already discussed how they had to get her out of the house. I think she was in trouble no matter what (only if Eric had gotten HOH and he's nothing to count on).

Daniele is afraid of Jess, because Jess wins so many competitions. Therefore, she will probably act like she wants the "shady player" out (Eric), knowing that Dick likes Jess, and then at the last moment she will tell Zach that she thinks it is best to take out Jess, as she wins comps and is his greater danger next week.

Jess couldn't make Eric do what she wanted last week. She tried and tried, but she didn't hold the veto. Just as Eric couldn't make Jessica do what he wanted her to do, if she wasn't willing to do it.

Now, Jess is going to pay the price of Eric being AP.

Daniele and Dick are so sure that Jess/Eric will vote for the strategic player--and maybe Eric will, as AP. But Jess will vote with her heart, I think. If Jess ends up going to sequester this week, she will hear from everyone in that sequester house, and she will start doubting that Eric was ever looking out for her. I think that's sad, as I think she is the one person Eric looked after in that house, while still trying to do his AP job.

If Jess leaves now, this year will once again be about a houseful of people that I can't stand, and one of them will win the money. It will just end up happening sooner than other years.

Edited to add: It will serve them all right if Jameka ends up being a powerhouse in competitions and she beats them all. I'd laugh my butt off.

Danielle was talking about getting rid of Jessica before Zach won HoH so I don't agree with you on that Marty. I believe if Danielle had won she would have put up Zach/Jameka and then backdoored Jessica. Danielle didn't like this deal Dick made from the start because she's, and I hate to say this, she's good at this game.

On top of that, these HGs should know by now that we were due for another physical comp and that Zach would have been the best bet for endurance (that didn't involve something stupid like hanging upside down). Well before the HoH started people were discussing on other boards like SS that Zach would win HoH this week. It was just the best move for the game to keep things fresh and interesting and we all know, as well as the HGs, that the producer's like to effect the game.

Catnip - I agree with everything you just said, 100% of it. Just ONCE I'd like to see someone I enjoy watching win this game, but it appears the only way you win is to be an extreme floater or a lying, backstabbing, spiteful cretin. There doesn't seem to be any in-between.

Maybe you've forgotten the vow to go to the final four together that Daniele, Dick, Jessica and Eric made, while locking hands and calling themselves the "Little Julie Chens?" Let's not make Daniele out as being truthful.......

I always thought there was a good chance that Zach could win an HOH. You have enough competitions and the odds of someone else winning at some point is good. Maybe he's not the best at some things, but the comps are very diverse.

I haven't seen any real game play out of Danielle. She doesn't have the ability to form or be a part of an alliance. Instead, she survives in the shadow of others (Dick, Nick). She spent most of her time snuggling with Nick before he left, and frankly seemed totally clueless how to work with others in the house. She made a lame attempt to align with Jen, but I think only b/c her father told her to do that. She's won a few comps, but compared with previous year's houseguests she doesn't stick out as being all that good. And she's gotten a few lucky breaks along the way.

In a way, though, I wouldn't mind if Danielle won because it would symbolize just how stupid the rest of them have been to allow it to happen (keeping father/daughter in the house all season, what kind of idiots do that??!!).

If you have ever heard Daniele talk to her father or Zach you can hear how smart she is. She knows the best moves and I have to give her creds for that.

Yeah, I think that basically you have to be a liar and a floater to win at this game, and that is what Daniele has been. The whole house is stupid to leave her together with her father in the house this long. She is a good competitor in challenges, but she doesn't have the brains that someone like Janelle (season 6) has, or the loyalty. Which means she will probably end up winning, just as the producers want.

I think if Jess leaves, the only fun left for me in the game will be watching Daniele turn on her own father and plan voting him out, as she will want his vote on the jury, and she knows that he will give it to her, no matter what.....

D/D are running this game not necessarily because they're so good but because their competition are morons.

That's absolutely right, Xal.

It was the same last year. Will and Boogie played everyone, but only because the HG's allowed themselves to be his puppets.

It would be nice to see someone win based on a strong, skillful game rather than on how weak the others are...

Archived