Friday, August 31st

Yana

They most likely interviewed a select group for the position of AP and Eric was the best of the lot. I have no doubt he was cast for that particular position and knew full well what he was getting himself into at the time. His family did seem genuinely surprised and probably had to be kept in the dark as part of the agreement.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like with Amber, I don't understand why people say they won't win with Jameka at the end. Amber and Jameka barely contributed anything to this game as far as the game goes. Jameka also gave up her chance to play for 5 HOHs, which is a very big deal. Other than the one POV Jameka one, neither of them won any other competitions, and often lost many of the food challenges!

Everyone says that they won't win against them because they're well liked and nice to everyone. Hopefully, the jury would vote based on strategic, game reasons only, and clearly the other person would win. Especially if Jameka or Amber were against a big game player.

I know that Amber's no longer in the game, but people were always saying this about her and Jameka. I'm in no way hating on either. I think Jameka especially has done well in the game on personal levels and having those close relationships with people, and yes, that's part of the game. But, I'm strictly talking about the winner winning for strategic game reasons only. Why don't any of the HGs realize that they might win against Jameka because they played more of the game?

And by the time the jury house is full, most of them don't even like Amber that much or like how Jameka's barely playing the game. So why would they (Eric, Daniele, Dick, Zach) vote for either of them?

And yes, Jameka may have a different strategy than many of the others. Like I said, I'm not trying to hate here. But I just don't understand why many say this.

Lala.. i think people are saying that because they feel that dick, eric and daniele are hated soooo much by everyone in the jury that if they were sitting next to jameka (or amber if she was still there) they would vote for them to win over dick/daniele/eric cause who wants some evil nasty hated person to win all that money???? they hold grudges.

we have seen it before... a floater winning over a great game player... all because they cant get past some hate. meanwhile, there are some dirty players in the jury thinking their sh*t dont stink!

eric knew what his job was as AP. he knew that it would be difficult. he knew he would be double dipping and lying and double crossing. he should have never got so close to anyone. if he thought he needed to make a tight friend, he could have said he had a girlfriend at the beginning, so then he could have safely made friends with her or anyone.
Thanks for ignoring what I just said about emotions. I guess you're just different where those are concerned from other people I know. NOTHING wrong with that, I just thought maybe you'd understand.
I agree Marty, he knew about it before he went into the house.
So his reaction after he was in the house upon being told about AP was not genuine? He was lying? OK. How funny he was lying to America before the game even started.

Thanks for ignoring what I just said about emotions.

I guess you're just different where those are concerned from other people I know. NOTHING wrong with that, I just thought maybe you'd understand.

I am not one of those people that watches the show for the showmances. I find that part silly and distracting.

So his reaction after he was in the house upon being told about AP was not genuine? He was lying? OK. How funny he was lying to America before the game even started.

That is just my opinion.

Zach says he loves that Dani and Dick are so powerful, and he would love to go to the finals with them. He knows he can't get to the finals with Jameka, he doesn't trust Eric, and Jess looked him in the face and told him she trusts him, then put him up. He says that Dani told him that "Jess was playing him," and she was right.

I took this from last nights live feed updates... I just wanted to point out that Zach is still wanting to go with a Dick or Daniele F2 with him...

I took this from last nights live feed updates... I just wanted to point out that Zach is still wanting to go with a Dick or Daniele F2 with him...

I think Dani wants to team up with him, but Dick told Jess everything he said last night. Dick is loyal to the Power Alliance.

I agree Marty... I think Zach's thinking is that if Daniele or him could win F3 HoH they will put up Dick and go to the F2 together...

I think Jameka would easily have the votes of Dustin, Amber, Jen and Zach (if he's on the jury) in the Final 2. I hate when floaters win these games, but an emotional jury is a spiteful jury. Jess has a chance in front of the jury, but most of her alliance only made it to the jury thanks to Jess (and Eric). Dustin being in the jury house hurts Eric and Jess because he thought his alliance with them was solid, he saved Eric's skinny arse, and then got stabbed in the back for his trouble.

Dani, Dick & Eric have equal chance of winning if any combo of the 3 make it to the F2.

Thanks for ignoring what I just said about emotions. I guess you're just different where those are concerned from other people I know. NOTHING wrong with that, I just thought maybe you'd understand.

i didnt ignore anything. i thought i explained it.. and you actually quoted what i said.

this game is not about emotional relationships. i think after 7 seasons people would have learned that by now. as far as me understanding... i do understand a lot about emotions. i am an emotional person... but i have had years of love em and leave em training... (father was in the navy).

i still stand firm on thinking eric had no business getting himself into this thing he has with jessica. i dont think anyone going into this game should get too close to anyone else that they would jepardize their own game. and thats just how i feel.

m

mm would Zack be smarter to want to take Eric and Jessica to the Final2? animated_scratchchin.gif NO WAY!
Umm no. Hey! I've got a silly little idea. How's this? Go to the final three with Eric and Dick? Either of those two in the finals he wins.

Naaa, guess that's a stupid idea. After all, getting rid of the best competitor in the house to insure you have as good a chance to win vetos or HoHs is a bad idea. The best final three for Zach is Eric and Dick. Dani, Jameka and Jessica need to go. Logic dictates YOU GET RID OF THE BEST PLAYER of those three FIRST.

ALL three of them need to go, but why keep Dani around longer than J/J when she's a much better player than them? You get rid of Dani first, then Jameka thursday and finally Jessica. Why do people not understand this?

One more time, if Jessica, Dani and Jameka ALL need to go to make the best final three for Zach, what variable is the most important as to who should go first? It SHOULD be who is the best at comps. Dani is the best and second is not even close.

Anyway, now I'm just repeating myself so I'll stop.

I agree Marty... I think Zach's thinking is that if Daniele or him could win F3 HoH they will put up Dick and go to the F2 together...
Yeah because Dani doesn't want to go up against her father who is the most hated person in the house...who would also probably give her some money if he won over her. D/D final is a win/win situation for both of them. No WAY would Dani take Zach to the finals over her father. If Zach really thinks that he's dumber than I originally thought.

THANK YOU XAL!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Zach is a dumbass if he event attempts to get into the final three with D&D.

He's too stupid to win the questions/answers and probably can't touch Danielle on endurance.

Well if she didn't Yana, she'd be even stupider than Zach.

On top of that, if she didn't take her father in the final 2 she'd quickly and instantly become the most hated reality contestant in history. Too many people love Dick. They'd hate her. People just off the streets hearing the headlines about a daughter not going with her own blood would make those people hate her.

She'd make Omarosa and Richard Hatch look like Mother Teresa and Gandhi.

Archived