Friday, August 31st

Yana

OMG Jameka is telling Dick that it's time for a suprise and Dick asked her what she meant by that and she said you know like they will say this week is a double eviction week...

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am mad as it is, because our Sunday's show is pre empted for a telethon... We are going to have to wait until Monday at 7:30 a.m. Which I will have to record it, cause I don't get up at no 7:30 a.m.

If Dani would have won HOH, she would be in the HOH room rolling her eyes, every time Zach would come up... my my... how things change!!!

Anyone hear the conv between Jess & Jameka?

I have 4 feeds on so I cant hear them whispering

I got to see it at the regularly scheduled time in OK but I know a lot of viewers have to watch it late ( or early in the morning). But I do remember times in some of the past seasons we had to watch it late due to either football or World Series. Does anyone know why Jessica and Eric are acting so distant to each other? I don't get the live feeds, just what I read...

Dick and Daniele were just talking and Dick said that Zach said one of us have to win PoV, and you have to use it so he can put up Eric and Daniele said that he told her it would be nice, but that he didn't say you had to use it...

Archived