Friday, August 31st

Yana

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dick and Daniele were just talking and Dick said that Zach said one of us have to win PoV, and you have to use it so he can put up Eric and Daniele said that he told her it would be nice, but that he didn't say you had to use it...

Yana... so does that mean Zach is putting up Jess & jameka but really wants Eric up????? I missed that conv.

If that does happen, the only way Eric wont go is if he is up against Jameka. I think if it was Er & Jess, Jess would go.

They are still making plans as if they're still the alliance of 4. They are coming up with ways to get Zach to nominate Jameka. Seems like Zach wants to nominate Jameka and Jess and then to backdoor Eric. He thinks Dick and Dani will vote out either Jess or Eric.

Dick said that he would promise Zach he would use the veto so Zach could put up Eric, but then wouldn't use it. He plans to get out Jameka.

I am guessing that's what is going on... I don't really know... Eric is with Daniele and Dick right now and Jameka and Jessica are in the small room talking and I don't know where Zach is, but I am guessing he's in the DR... Daniele and Dick were saying that before Eric came to join them...

Jameka and Jess have been talking for 2 hours. Jameka could rival Oliver Stone for her conspiracy theories. By the time she stops talking, everybody is in an alliance with each other and everybody is getting nominated.

She has mentioned about 100 times that Zach probably won't nominate Dani because Zach wants to be buds with Nick and got a little shout-out in Dani's HoH letter.

If Zach has Jameka on the block, and the others all stay true to their F4 alliance it will be great.

Zach will be the 2nd to go on Thursday cause he can't play for HoH...

CBS would love that to happen.

And then a Dick/Eric final would be a blast.

It was there but now its gone like waamber.

I went to the 8/30 live feed & tried to click on the "new thread" from there & got an error message.

I'm sure it will be back. Unlike Waamber!

That would be a great scenario.......keeping the FOURce together

If Zach would just picture in his mind who he personally wouldn't

want sitting next to him and picture jury possibilities

clearly he should see Jameka is his First target

looking at it from jury votes.

From the looks of it, Jameka could potentially win Big Brother at this point. Of course, she has to somehow manage to win something and convince the other players to keep her around.

She has gotten Dustin and Amber for sure, and I'm sure Jen would choose her over the remaining houseguests.

Damn.

Never thought of that.

Archived