Friday, August 31st

Yana

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea... and he find outs about the four eric is done.

EDIT: Jessica seems worried about something.. keeps staring at eric.

Dick, Dani, and Eric have already mentioned keeping the fact from Zach that they are working together. They were even talking about staging some fights.

Jess hasn't really talked to Eric since the comp ended. Jameka grabbed her right after Zach won and wouldn't shut up with her conspiracy theories. In all that time, Eric went to the DR twice, took a shower, had a pretty long strategy session with Dani and then Dick/Dani.

This went on until Zach finally got his HoH key. I really hope they get some alone time to talk soon.

I think she is worried about being nominated, since she put him up. He can nominate her but that wont mean she is going home. If she is against D or D, she will stay because Er & Jam would keep her.

If she is up against Er, after the POV, I think ERic, being "in love" will want to be voted out, since he will feel responsible, for her being on the block, due to the previous noms.

Guess we'll have to see how it plays out, esp with the AP vote. I voted for Jameka. She doesn't even play the game.

Jess left the HoH room and Eric walked out a few minutes later. When Eric walked up to her, her face lit up like a little schoolgirl and she started giggling. So, I think she's OK.

Jess is telling him about the question Julie asked about their first kiss. She's laughing and getting very close to him as they talk. She's being more affectionate than usual.

Eric and Jess seem fine. I thought she was upset, too, but I think she was actually worried about Eric, as he was hurt in the competition. He fell down a few times, and twisted his back. BB called them in the DR one after another, so they had no time to talk until later, and she really did light up when he came in the room.

That would be funny as hell if Rat boy has to vote aganist Jess because America tells him .

Money isn't everything in this world and someday Eric will grow up to realize that.

If they did that to me I'd go to the DR and say point blank "If I am the deciding vote to evict Jessica all because of America and this twist you popped on me at the 11th hour, I'm forfeiting all my winnings and walking out that door right now".

Now that's just what I would personally do. Not saying it's right or wrong, just what I'd do. A relationship and my own personal integrity is more important than any dirty money and that's exactly what it would be. America forcing him to vote out someone he has supposedly fallen for is rotten but I wouldn't put it past America and their disturbing love of anything Donato.

i would like to see that happen. sFun_ponder.gif

i say anyone that goes into the BB game and gets sidetracked with a relationship SHOULD walk out the door. get out of the way! there are people trying play a game and win some money.

I don't see America* voting for Eric to evict Jessica. She's pretty popular on the polls. I know Yana posted the America*'s Player rule interview a couple of times, but it never stated what would happen if Eric flat out refused. As far as the voting to evict, I don't think he has a choice.

I believe Eric will do everything in his power, even act like Dick, to get Jessica off the block.

Am I the only one completely nauseated by Danielle's flirting with Zach? Whether it's flirting or a fake friendship it makes my stomach turn. The second he leaves all she says is, "He sooooo annoying."

I think in the final 6 that the game is at the point of fake alliances and lying and doing what you can to get to the end. Time for everyone to step up and play the game.

I think Zach will put up Jess and Jameka. In Zach's mind it is all about who he wants to be with at the end. He does not want Jam & Jess in the F2 with him. I think they will all play hard for the POV. I think the only one that will use it are Jam and Jess. I think Eric will use it if he has a PROMISE of voting out Jameka. Of course he might be going up and they could back door him.

Well Fizzle, call me old-fashioned but I don't believe love is something you make happen, I believe it just happens. I don't believe he went looking for his emotions with Jessica, I believe they just happened to him.

Oh, and btw, there has never been an AP so you can't say what you just said. This is DIFFERENT. Keep in mind this was sprung on Eric at the 11th hour. He had no time to think about it. He either accepted or walked. The idea of AP was to give America a vote because they generally know what's best for the HGs to win the game since they see everything. Well, memo to all the a'holes out there in America, you HAVEN'T been playing for what's best for Eric some of the time, you've been playing for what's best for the Donato's.

It's a crock and anyone who is honest with it will agree it's a crock.

If Jessica was up against Danielle and America voted to evict Jessica, no one can say that what is best to get Eric furthest in the game and THAT is what AP should be doing.

I have standards and I have limits. Like I told you Fizzle, BB is a game but even when playing a game people have limits and that would be mine. No 100 or 500k is worth stabbing someone you genuinely care about in the back against your will.

I think Zach will put up Jess and Jameka. In Zach's mind it is all about who he wants to be with at the end. He does not want Jam & Jess in the F2 with him. I think they will all play hard for the POV. I think the only one that will use it are Jam and Jess. I think Eric will use it if he has a PROMISE of voting out Jameka. Of course he might be going up and they could back door him.

You have to get there first. 50k is better than nothing by the way.

The longer you keep D/D in the game the better the chance is they rattle off two or three HoHs in a row and BOTH go final 2.

Thinking about who you want in the final 2 with you at THIS point is foolish and a quick way to get voted out and make NO money. This was Kaysar's biggest problem, analyzing the game too much and playing too far in the future while not paying attention to what is directly in front of your face.

You know, it's perfectly fine to worry about that cliff at the end of the road but if you dwell on it too much you're sure to miss the hairpin turn right in front of you and careen off the road anyway.

My feelings are that Eric could have pitched the idea of AP to get himself on the game. There is not real evidence that Eric being the AP was an 11th hour decision. No proof.

As far as the ones Zach has at the end with him ~ That has been his comments and the way he sees to play the game. That is Zach's game.

Marty, there is proof in the very first episode. He being AP was sprung on them once he was already in the house. Don't you remember the first episode when the HGs were already in the house and his family was watching? Don't you remember Eric AND his families surprise and dismay when they found out he was AP?

So either it was sprung on him when he was already in the house OR he knew about it and was just acting surprised. I believe the former.

I'm sure you can catch that on Youtube if you don't remember that first episode.

Oh, and btw, there has never been an AP so you can't say what you just said. This is DIFFERENT

but i did just say that.. and i stick to it just like you stick to what you say.

eric knew what his job was as AP. he knew that it would be difficult. he knew he would be double dipping and lying and double crossing. he should have never got so close to anyone. if he thought he needed to make a tight friend, he could have said he had a girlfriend at the beginning, so then he could have safely made friends with her or anyone.

I saw the family reaction. They were not told I am sure.

I may be wrong but it is just my feeling that Eric pitched the idea or he knew full well and accepted the AP before he went in the house.

Archived