Friday, August 31st

Yana

I'm assuming, and everyone else should do the same, that "stupid america*" are the voters not voting like me. :)

BTW - I just finished listening to Danielle work Zach over in the HoH. Can she say, "Hello" anymore?? AHHH, it's just as bad as teens saying, "whatever". STOP IT!! But when Zach was bashing Dick about Dick being a conversation control freak and slow computer, Danielle kept saying, "Hello, why do you think i haven't spoken to him in 6 years." She actually said Dick treats her the way he treated Jen (I highly doubt it). But my point it, if they haven't spoken in 6 years, how can Danielle "honestly" say Dick talks to her that way?? Makes no sense to me. But I did notice Danielle's slowly lifting the bus and shoving Dick under it.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Yath, don't pee in my cornflakes and i won't pee in yours. :smartass2:

I like to think that just because I vote every week, even though I know CBS doesn't count them, I am not being stupid. So, whenever someone writes stupid america, they aren't talking about me, just the people who didn't vote the way I did.

I'm assuming, and everyone else should do the same, that "stupid america*" are the voters not voting like me.

Well, I am not voting like you and I know I don't vote like Xal and therefore I know he is calling me stupid along with the others that think like me... It's against the rules of this forum...

If anyone has Jessica's My Space url can they post it. I wondered if Jess's family is still in love with Eric and the romance.

I am so glad that Jessica is getting the call. I am so proud of our troops and those fighting in Iraq.

keep trying to figure out...who IS "stupid America" that you refer to, Xal??

Anyone and everyone who votes for something even though they know that it would not help Eric go further into the game.

Hey, I voted for Bush and I FREELY admit that I made a mistake and was a fool to vote for him a second term. It's not the same but it's a similar concept. We are all free to make boneheaded votes...that's what being in a free country is all about. At the same time, that doesn't make them any more or less boneheaded.

I don't care if Eric makes it to the F2 anyway... In my opinion it's was never meant for us to help Eric get to the end... I vote how I want and that's my right... It's not your right though to call us stupid for not voing the way you think we should...

It's against the rules of this forum...

Chill...who's to say we don't vote alike? Just because i say I vote one way, I wouldn't put it past me to vote another. :D

ANYWAY...would it be against the rules to heat water on the stove and use it in the bathtub? Eight days of cold water would KILL me.

Archived