Friday, August 31st

Yana

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not like she is kissing butt or anything, she has been one of the ONLY people in the house who has been nice to her the entire time (i know not always to his face, but heck its stratigey).

why would she leave him alone and let one of the others get into his mind?

Good Luck Daniele!

Danielle is no better than Eric (nice to people's faces then bash them behind their backs). I just think it's funny that Zach was hard up to get her nominated and evicted four days ago.

You think Zach is the new Nick? When Z gets the boot Thursday, Danielle will bitch and moan about him being gone. hey maybe he and Nick can work on their glitter art together.

Eric should feel bad and I think Eric should demand to be released from his AP contract. Jessica being nominated is a direct result of his AP task. Sure he didn't have to be as convincing with Jessica, but come on. If he didn't have to evict Amber because of America*'s vote, he would have kept her. She was tragic in her competitions. I think that's why he was in the DR for a while. He wants out.

He knows that now, thanks to his contract as America*'s Player, he could potentially ruin any future relationship with Jessica. I think he does have feelings for her and this is just a cruel thing to continue.

I can see your the only one who is annoyed at Zack & Dani.

Are you serious? NO ONE else vomits a little when Danielle bats her eyes at Zach? I'm the only one? damnit, I hate being a minority, but if it's the cross I shall bare (or is it bear), so be it.

agree 100% francis... this speech eric giving to jameka right now gawd this is too much.. his falling apart. AP has ruin his chance winning the game and potentially his relationship with jess... what francis said. wow he wants out before he ruins everything for her.

Are you serious? NO ONE else vomits a little when Danielle bats her eyes at Zach? I'm the only one? damnit, I hate being a minority, but if it's the cross I shall bare (or is it bear), so be it.

Im just saying im tired of watching this when we know they are gonna win the game and none else has a chance to come back and fight.. its not fair that america likes the donatos and ruin the game for him.

It's actually possible (correct me if I'm wrong)

that Eric could win POV

take Jess off

Zack would be forced to put up a Donato

Eric & Jess vote the donato out

Eric or Jess win HOH (Double eviction)

put up Zack and the other Danato

Jameka And Eric/Jess (non HOH) vote out the other Danato

thus both Danatos show up in Mexico together......OLE' :sombrero:

Oh no, don't walk out. Jen-style: eat everything not moving, bitch slap a lit cig out of Dick's hand, cause a stir, THEN go to the jury, all the time swearing you will haunt them forever.

Walking out is so...lame.

so wait if eric uses the pov on jess.. zack cant put up eric now that he used it on Jess?yea I geuss walking out is out of the question.. yea go out with a band always a good thing.

EDIT: the problem is when he uses the POV america still are gonna vote jameka out... no way they are gonna vote out the DONATOS. telling you AMERICA loves them.

EXACTLY. That's why Dick wanted Zach to put Eric & Jess up, so that couldn't happen. I'm still saying, if Eric doesn't win PoV, Dick better hide his cigs.

Umm what if its Jameka & Dick or Dani on the block who would you vote out... obviously not gonna happend thats why eric is a messed jessica said he wants one of them out and not missed this oppurtunity again. Donatos are here to stay until final 2. end the show now and give them the prize Ive had it with this AP.

I believe because of america*'s player situation, Eric assumes he cannot vote out a danato even if he really wants to. With Zach (and Danielle) targeting Jessica, there's nothing eric can do but go home. I think that's Eric's big problem, he's not playing for him, America is playing for D&D.

Archived