Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fizzle some words and abuse can incite a physical response. Thats why the law recognizes "fighting words".

I'm not the law though. I just think Dick should feel what it is like to be bullied. If Dick relish verbal abuse tangents than he is not being bullied or to use his own term "terrorizied" by somebody using words against him.

Is it wrong for me to want Dick to feel the fear he enjoys putting on others? Maybe. Odds are I will never meet him but if I do it sure will be interesting. :)

@ Missy: I "do have the feeds and read updates so what's your point ginger?"

Excuse me...I never said those words. Are you talking to someone else.

Just to add...I don't think I've ever addressed your comments. What are you trying to do here?

By the way...I was talking to Fizzle. I just went back and looked the comments about live feed was directed at what went on the board, yesterday.

But, back off Missy...I haven't addressed you since the last time you decided you wanted to argue with me.

yada I feel no need to address Eric about any of his trash talking or anything else if I ever meet him. After BB is over .. It's Over... since everyone knows it is only a game, right?

Geez ginger I wasn't trying to argue with you just making a statement.

Sorry, I have to weigh in on the hair plucking thought...I would have to pluck at least one tight & curly after something like the 10 red hair...Just because Dick has a lot of hair and might get used to the red ones going...

Am I the only one who laughes a little when the fantabulous live feeders write: "Dick bashing"? I laugh like I would when I was in 5th grade. hee hee

Where I grew up, games were fun. I don't think some of the houseguests are having fun. Not that I think they should be having fun because they shouldn't be so I have to say it's a competition to win money....money makes people evil while making the world go round.

Back on topic.....I'm sorry to say this but

CBS should show Dick the door.....he's gone too far!

And I really liked Dick at first.....but all of them are

making me sick......no one deserves the half-mill....

yes....its just a game....its not fun to watch anymore...

First, I apologize for getting off track yesterday.

On topic, although we all have our differing opinions on his actions, none of us knows what was in the contract they signed. Unless Dick does something to break the contract, I don't see how they could throw him out without facing a lawsuit.

There's a lot to answer since I posted a few minutes ago.

• Kaysar wanted to show the world the face of Islam he knows - and this was the same summer that there was worldwide retaliation after a political cartoon in a Danish newspaper showed Mohammed with a fuse coming out of his headpiece. While I am glad that for once Muslims were shown in a positive light, I also tired of the whole Muslim thing w/Kaysar as there is so much more to him and his faith than praying five times a day.
  • I really don't like any of the religious stuff on BB. When they start praying, I change which feed I'm watching (except for now since it's on all four of the damned cameras!) - I just don't like the double standard.

• Imagine if CBS had mocked Kaysar's prayers and played a redundant refrain of an Imam's cantation over and over like they do to the Christians this season?

• A handful of Hollywood power players demand an apology for ONE anti-Semitic comment and CBS dances to their tune, yet Dick AND CBS are mocking Christianity left and right. If Dick were mocking a Rabbi instead of Billy Graham, he'd be gone by now.

• Dick is good TV and hasn't broken any BB rule as of yet, but I am glad I'm not in the house because I am not very good with bullies. Amber, Jameka and Dustin should be mocking him or TRULY ignoring him - instead he can see he's getting to them and that fuels his fire.
  • They should evict Dani first to show them they AREN'T intimidated. The only prob is if he gets HOH, they're sunk. Dani's a weaker player.
  • He may not be breaking any BB rules, but he could very well be breaking workplace rules given his constant sexual harrassment of his targets. His comments about Jenn's boobs, telling Jameka "Look at my cock, you know you love how big it is," etc. would definitely be sexual harrassment if someone complained - even a cameraman, an editor or a producer could file a claim if they were forced to film, edit, etc. Dick's offensive comments. Most likely CBS would just switch them to a different show and replace them with someone who wasn't offended.

That's it!

I so agree...and that reflects my comment made before. Certain behavior in the big brother house warrants a comment/apology from them such as Jew bashing, but everything else goes unnoticed.

Someone made a complaint outright, wrote an article about the comments towards Jews and that is why CBS commented on it...goes back to the old sayin: "Squeaky wheels, get the oil."

I guess no women's groups have come out publicly against him. As for Christians...there is so much Christian bashing (I am non-religious-but respect peoples religions) going on all over the world, but yet when Christian groups take a stance they get ridiculed.

About Dick: He's got this 16 year old NU-Metal mentality. Nu-metalers (such as groups he listed as listening to) are an angsty bunch of kids who are opposed to gov't, women and most of all, religions. Dick needs to grow up. He could listen to any kind of music he wants and dress how he wants (though I think his Hot Topic clothing is ridiculous for a man his age) but he needs to stop being a 16 year old poseur!

If I remember correctly, the other night right before evictions he started working on Jameka and told her to call on her god. Well, he was looking to oust Eric, so he accepted her Chrisitanity then but when it didn't quite work out for him, he mocked and questioned her religion.

Great post surfgranny.. I agree 100%.. I am so glad I didn't make it on the show this year, I couldn't handle Dick at ALL... It makes me sick reading the updates hearing what these houseguests are being put through by him.. UGH i want him gone..

Re: Dick's 16 year old poseur attitude.

Being against religion as a whole, or against things the government stands for aren't things that imply someone needs to "grow up" in my opinion. It's their beliefs as much as any other persons beliefs.

I do NOT repsect all religions. I DO however respect others' beliefs and do not make fun of them out of respect for the individual. Actually I won't attack someone's religion whether I respect them or not.

I DO feel that CBS shouldn't single out one religion to mock.

Dick is repeatedly mocking a minister. If he did the same to Eric mocking a rabbi, he'd be out in a heartbeat.

They're talking about evicting Dani because they recognise that his motive behind all these attacks is to save her. It's gameplay - they want to kick him where it hurts and show them that he can't get to them. It's actually a really good plan - but only if they also win HOH. The LNC only has a 50/50 chance of winning HOH. Eric, Amber (useless) and Dustin would compete for HOH against Dick, Jenn, and Zach, and if Dick were to win HOH, they're screwed. With Dick gone, they'd be competing against Dani, Jenn, and Zach, and Daniele would be easier to manipulate with Dick gone.

Archived