Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clean up is complete. I've seen it much worse but, there were a few posts that needed some minor editing. A few that were deleted entirely and a few that were completely off-topic that were deleted.

Please remember that everyone has the privilege to discuss, debate and even argue their opinions... as long as they don't attack another poster... if you disagree with someone... discuss this with them and all is fine. No need to gang up on, make fun of or speak down to someone because they have a differing opinion.

Also, posts about beating a dead horse are spamming. If you have exhausted what you want to contribute to this thread then move on.

Not everyone lives here day/night (like me... lol) and has discussed these things over and over. Many posters are new and/or come here only occasionally... they too want to post their opinions. Please let's give them the courtesy to participate like we do.

Dick said to Jen and Zach that he was planning on getting Dustin out the following week. Even if Dustin didn't hear Dick say it, he HAD to know that if D&D were evicting Eric, one of their alliance members, because of Nick (a non-alliance member), then they would easily come after Dustin because he had been HOH and put Nick on the block. However, they both conveniently forgot that the reason Dick wanted Nick out had NOTHING to do with what eric said. Dick wanted nick out because of his relatinship with Danile and the off-chance that he would actually start competing for something other than Danile's attention. nick had been playing both sides, well he didn't play anything, it was a bump on a log for both sides. Dick was also still irritated with Dustin telling Kail she was safe.

With that being said, Dustin knew it was in Dustin's best interest to keep Eric and not Kail. Dustin doing what's best for Dustin is how you win the game and no one should fault him for it. By replacing Jen with Eric, Danile and Dick split from the LNC and defected to the other camp by openly supporting Kail (one of their original targets).

Danile and Dick SHOULD have confronted Eric with the group before nominating him. They should have continued a unified front until their targets were gone. But no, Danile wanted to avenge Nick...the guy she voted out. Eric said it best when he told them that they could have voted to keep Nick, but they didn't. Everyone was gung-ho on Nick leaving. Only those who vited to evict Nick should be blamed for his eviction...not Eric...not Dustin, seeming as how they didn't vote to evict Nick. This misdirected torch that Danile has been carrying is tired and worthless and is about to get her evicted from the game.

Dick's tirades are pure sour grapes and I hope he chokes on them.

I find it ironic that Dick was such a Dr Will fan yet he always goes around saying he never lied. Obviously Dick has deceived people many times in the house but the saving grace for Dr Will was he would tell you right to your face that he has lied and that he could be lying right now. Dick lies but then says he has never lied. Thats the opposite of Dr Will.

Should Dick be kicked out? No, I don't think so. However, I've been an EvelDick fan from day 1 but I think he's gone over the line. His behavior now has no validity, he's just being irritating to be irritating. Clearly he has no desire to stay, everything he is doing solidifies his exit.

Just a suggestion: Almost all posts in this thread have to do with bashing or rooting for Dick, strategies etc, and nothing to do with the topic: Should CBS kick Dick out....could posts that are completely Off-Topic re the title, not just be put in the Dick thread, so that we don't have 2 threads saying exactly the same thing?

I realize this might be a moot point, since Dick might be going home this week.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion..and JMO.

Yath the answer is I dont know if CBS should kick Dick out. I think they should punish him for his actions though. If he is going to to go over the line they should let him know that there will be repurcussions.

If he goes over the line messing with peoples stuff or with abuse or doing anything physical like the ice tea he should be paying the price be it slop, loss of ability to play for pov or loss of the ability to play for hoh.

BB already told him after the tea incident that he was "close to going over the line". Dick knows exactly what he is doing. He is having a blast and knows CBS and BB are not going to do anything. The fact that all the other HG are now hiding out in the HOH room so they can lock the door and not let him in is great for capturing some conversations they MIGHT be able to use in the broadcasts. IMO

Archived