Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

Methos I do love ya hon... I know we don't always agree, but I do think you are a good person... There aren't any people here that I can say that I don't think deep down they are really good people...

:clap: She loves me! :smitten: I guess now we go pick out curtains or something.. ;)

But you are right, Yana, I think most everyone here are actually nice, wonderful people. We all need to remember that we come from different parts of the country and from all walks of life. Our life experiences are different and that means that there will be times when we see things differently.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess all the Dick hater's never listen to what comes out of Eric's mouth.

Dick makes the show and isn't a begging, crying weasel like Eric. Eric and Dustin make me sick with their back-stabbing BS! I have met wimps like them in life and met people like Dick...at least Dick tells you to your face and you can deal with it.

Eric is a compulsive liar and loves it. Dust bag is just a piece a sh*t!

Wait till Eric and Dustbag ever go at each other.... a total bitch fight.

after much thought... i have come to the conclusion that i would be going off on them too. yup! i would. those idiots (HOUSEGUEST) do nothing but invite hate into their lives. they are just to chicken to do it to someone's face. they like to giggle behind a closed door.

sSig_thankyou.gif

Dick does it both behind the closed door, and to their faces. And when Jameka finally did that yesterday, people said she was wrong, but when Dick does it, he's right. So, I have a hard time blending those two ideas, as they are both playing the game.

Cat, personally I like Dick, but that doesn't mean I think he is right in the way he is saying things to and about people...

I think the thing that is upsetting most people here is the way Jameka claims to be such a good christian and then she goes and says things about Dick Mom (a minister) and his daughter too... OK His Daughter is there in the house and can defend herself, but his mother isn't and to me shouldn't have ever been brought into the fight...

I am a firm believer in leave the personal attacks (personal meaning non game) out of the game...

I am hoping they have America's choice this week and America gives it to Dick and it is a call from Vincent. I hope they announce it on Sunday and give it to him. Can you imagine the looks of people faces. (can we say shades of Janelle?)

I agree, Yana. But they are both hypocrites. Dick's daughter is in the game, and yet he tells everyone they aren't allowed to bring her into a conversation or argument he is having. However, he brings in Amber's daughter and family, and they certainly aren't in the house.

I don't like Jameka much at all, and I never have. But I don't think she is a perfect person or should be expected to be the perfect Christian, especially in the context of the game.

It just seems to me every year people will go to a houseguest and ask them about their faith, question them (as Dick did with Jameka, that first feeds week) and then later on hold it against them when they lie or play the game. And in this case, Jameka didn't even lie to Dick. She told him how she would vote. I'm sure as far as the personal insults go, that Jameka is sorry she allowed herself to get carried away. She even said she was. That's more than Dick has done.

for me, it started before last night. they are all such two faced liars. look how they talk trash about them.. and then when they see them face to face they are all nice nice with them. dont carry that bible and praise god and preach his word when you are just as bad if not worse than the people you talk about.

yeah, dick has said things behind closed doors, but he will also say it to your face. he also says he is an *ss. he doesnt hide that. he doesnt say he is this good guy that would never speak to anyone in a nasty way, and then turn and do it. he admits he has faults. the others think they are such good people yet they hid and do evil things...

but whatever, i dont think it will change in the house or on the boards. there are dead horses everywhere.

However, he brings in Amber's daughter and family, and they certainly aren't in the house.

That wasn't right either... For me personally it's a morality issue... Leave peoples family out of a game... I mean when I am losing at monopoly you won't ever hear me cussing someone's family... I don't care that this is a game for money... If you would lower you morals for any amount of money then in my opinion they were never your morals, because they are for sale...

If anything, they should kick out Ambre, period. Her extremely bigoted remards were way out of line, compared to anything Dick has said in this house.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you there. Dick's misogynistic statements are way out of line and completely unacceptable in a much similar manner.

I think if you take personalities out of it and just look at the behavior, it's easy to see they are all acting gross and immature..........I don't think that you can blaim one person (Dick) for "making them react".......he's doing what he does best, trying to :stirthepot: .........they need to own their reactions

Archived