Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

sSig_wowspring.gif

hmmm... i would rather be stuck in a house with Dick than some of the posters saying they would physically harm him if they ever saw him. dick is playing a game... we are here as spectators... not as prosecutors.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fizzle I dont verbally abuse anyone. I dont even curse. I find mouthing off in general to be cowardly. I dont go by dicks rules.

How about I just pour some ice teas over his head wait for him to do something and then kick his butt? Would that be ok?

Can I ask that no one quote another. It puts unnecessary strain on the server and some people have others on ignore. By quoting you are bypassing this system. So I ask again that you do not quote another member. If you need to address someone about a post specifically please just use their name so they know you are talking to them.

Thank you for understanding in advance.

Hmmm.....I don't think Dick would be removed but that is a good question. I would think that if he gets removed that there would still be an eviction this week. The producers might use the removal and forego any double eviction they might have had planned.

ginger i wasnt talking to you. that was the whole reason why i quoted in the first place. now it looks like i could be talking to anyone.. but now my quote was taken out.

anywho... i was talking to Yada... not you.

I don't have the feeds this year. Is Dick still going at it? And does it sound like he's going to do this all week? I think he could possibly step over (if hasn't already) some boundary that not even CBS could have imagined and may get booted. I know they love the ratings but they also have to keep their sponsors happy. I guess we'll see.

Archived