Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

With Dick's escalating antics I think it is time he goes. He is going to far, tearing up other houseguest property, stealing things,his disgusting remarks to houseguests, and overall intimidation have went too far. I would love to see them evict Dick today.

Then just play it out like a double eviction and bring back someone else into the house.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read on one of the posts today the a previous BB houseguest held a knife to another HG's throat..........maybe CBS believes in the old "sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me"

He hasnt actually held a knife to anyones throat yet, so I say he is safe for now.

I personally find Dick and his ability to have everyone vacate the house for one room to be a talent in and of itself! I also hope he goes all the way!!!

Realistically and unfortunately, I see no way that this will happen.

So, ED wakes up, uses actual implements, i.e. pans made of metal, to intimidate HG's, over and over, and somehow that's OK??

And no matter how anyone frames a response, the fact that the response would equal what ED is giving out, is BAD?

Again, it's OK if ED does it, and not OK if the rest do it back? I don't get that.

I thought ED should have been kicked out long ago, but after watching last nights Sho2, and seeing him calm-ER, and watching Jam in the back yard ignoring him, it occured to me, that a passive/aggresive response to him would work really well. All of his victims should just stop, and stare at him everytime he goes off, faces impassive. All HG's should follow him, sit right next to him, stand right next to him, dog his ass everywhere he goes, just like he does, but remain silent, resolved, and passive. It would be a response.

A response to this kind of behavior, gives the victim something to hold on to, something to occupy their minds, something to give them a sense that they ARE doing something to fight back. Taking the high road.

ED should stay. He's reaching manic levels. He'll dig his own grave. On one of those manic streaks, like this morning, pent up with anger and vileness, he's going to snap. People here feel sorry for Amber, and her state of mind. I think it's time to give a little bit of that pity to ED. He needs some serious counseling.

ED should stay. Bring on the fireworks, baby....

I'm sorry but I have heard just about every one of them, except for Zach and Jen, say dispicable things. Dick spoke the truth whether it was in a nice way or not. The fact is, until he was put on the block with his daughter again, he was able to go back to the person and apologize/discuss what had happened or was said. The only reason he isn't doing it now is because he is trying ensure he is the one evicted and not Danielle. The other houseguests will sit and listen to each other say terrible things about Dick and Danielle without any regard what so ever. Eric will sit and lie and lie along with saying dispicable things. The only difference with Dick is, he is loud and in their face with what he says. Sorry, can't fault one without the other.

I personally emailed CBS and told them that what he's doing in despicable. I will not continue to watch if they do not do something about it. I am canceling my feeds to. It's just to much. Whether you guys agree or not, it's to much and its cruel to watch those people have to put up with that.

Sorry.. it's just not right.

If any of you agree with me go to the cbs.com web page and hit the "feedback" button and tell them so!!

I agree with Hamster on this one.. I can't blame him for walking away from this season.. for a variety of reasons.. but mostly.. DICK!

While I agree you can't fault one without the other (ED and all other hg's)...when speaking about Dick in a thread devoted solely to him...one doesn't have to bring everyone else's faults into it.

As much as I liked the entertainment ED brought into the house...when he continuously went over and over the line...I was done with him.

Hopefully this is the last week of ED and the debate as to whether or not CBS should kick him out will all be a mute point.

I also agree that Dick should not be kicked out by cbs. I just wish he would have never been allowed to go as far as he has. I think he could have been one of the few players that people would have remembered for along time and possibly made something good come from this experience. Instead he will be forever Infamous for his horrible language and actions. This is in direct contrast to Eric and Amber who have been every bit as horrible but will be long forgotten because at heart Amber is such an idiotic, emotional train wreck....and Eric who despite being "america's player" and so smart, is in actuality such a run of the mill Weasel.

Lara

I'm sure that for every 1 person that writes and complains, threatening to cancel their feeds, there's another 5 who are tuning in and signing up. It only serves as incentive for CBS to get even more extreme and volitile HGs next year.

I don't justify Dick's behaviour, but I really can't see him physically hurting someone. He's obnoxious, gross, and a loud mouth, but he's not a raging lunatic that's going to punch someone out. He's more controlled than that. He knows exactly what to say to push so and so's buttons. He's very calculated that way.

It's not right, but it's smart in the sense that he tries to break ppl down. I don't like it, but they're all going to be very stressed by the week's end which will only increase his group's odds at winning HOH.

Daktari - I agree with you and have sent several emails to CBS myself. I also encourage people to contact BB8 sponsors and let them know you won't be buying their products anymore unless they step up. Unfortunately the others are right - Evil Dick = ratings. They won't do anything about him and now will probably be gone by weeks end. It doesn't change my mind and I went one step further letting CBS know I have issued a sell order to my broker on all my CBS stock. I am not interested in supporting a corporation that allows one person to brow beat others like this for the sake of money.

I am sure my measly amount of CBS stock won't hurt them in the least but it makes me feel better! :animated_wave:

Dick is an emotionally immature, unstable mess, IMO. After seeing Dick interact with his daughter - manipulating her, browbeating her, cross-examining her - I didn't like him. That was about week 2 or 3. His current behavior reminds me of Howie's "Busto" rant that lasted all day. I didn't like that HG (I can't remember her name) but I felt sorry for her during that abuse.

I have no doubt that CBS will leave Dick in the house until he's voted out because he is "good TV." I'm just glad I'm not in there with him!

For those of you interested the feedback button is at the bottom of the CBS web site. Please go there and let CBS know how you feel.

I told them thanks for casting Evil D!!!!!

After seeing Dick interact with his daughter - manipulating her, browbeating her, cross-examining her - I didn't like him. That was about week 2 or 3.

what show are you watching? when did dick do any of that to daniele? :huh:

Archived