Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom
After seeing Dick interact with his daughter - manipulating her, browbeating her, cross-examining her - I didn't like him. That was about week 2 or 3.

Im not a fan of ED but I really don't recall him doing that to Dani. In fact I think he kind of tip toes around her IMO.

who's been "arrested for domestic violence for far less than that"

Don't know their names, but I've seen it on cop shows where some neighbor calls the cops because someone is yelling like Dick was, then they arrest the guy to calm him (or her) down. I know a girl who was screaming @ her mother, the cops showed up, and even though her mother told them she never hit her or even threatened to do so, they arrested her kid for domestic violence. When they went to court, the mother again said the girl never touched her, but the girl was found guilty because she was "disturbing the peace" and had been charged with a violation called Domestic Violence/disturbing the peace.

The video of the live feeds would have been more than enough to have Dick arrested if, and that's a BIG if, California's DV law is like ours here in AZ - where the "victim" doesn't have to press charges. They passed that in several states so the cops rather than the victim makes the call about whether there's gonna be an arrest. Too many victims were afraid to press charges and ended up dead. Of course this would have put CBS and BB in a really awkward position. A few years back, the Chicago City Council wanted arrests made for the "assaults" they saw on the Jerry Springer Show. Jerry Springer pretty much had to admit that the "assaults" on his show were staged, and ED would have to claim the same.

Frankly, I think it would have been really good TV if a bunch of people had called 911 while watching Dick's rampage. Imagine the cops storming the place, Amber crying and saying she wasn't afraid for her life that it was just an act, etc. and the cops not buying it. Dick would go DOR in matching silver bracelets :animated_bouncy: !

"He dragged Ambers daughter into it.."

He didn't do that until both Amber and Jameka brought his mom into it... So you are saying that it's ok for Amber and Jameka to do it, but it's not ok for Dick?

As far as getting arrested for DV for less than pouring tea on someone, my son was... He threw a glass while he and his wife were arguing and walked into another room (she wasn't in the room) threw the glass against the wall and a someone that lived in the apartment next to them called the cops... Both he and his wife explained that he threw the glass, true, but she wasn't in the room when he did, he went to jail...

I just am so tired of all the none Dick fans that scream Dick is awful for some of the things he does, but the rest of them are doing the same things and they won't say anything about that at all... Like it's ok for the others to do it, yet they try to make us Dick fans say how wrong Dick is for doing the same things they are doing, difference is Dick is doing it in their faces and they are doing it behind Dicks back...

No think I learned during this season is if you are a Dick fan you are going to have those that insist you admit he's wrong, but don't you dare try to get them to admit Eric or Dustin or Amber or Jameka are wrong... Oh hell no... Then you get jumped on with both feet by about 5 or 10 people...

No think I learned during this season is if you are a Dick fan you are going to have those that insist you admit he's wrong, but don't you dare try to get them to admit Eric or Dustin or Amber or Jameka are wrong... Oh hell no... Then you get jumped on with both feet by about 5 or 10 people...

That post can be taken on both sides. You don't think people who thought what dick did was horrible weren't "jumped on" sorry you're wrong, cause I was one of those people. I have admitted when everyone has been wrong, because unlike many here who liked certain players up until the time they turned on Dick/Dani I never liked any of them.

Sure, Eric was the best thing since slice bread up until the Nick situation and until he started opening his mouth. Same goes for Dustin...he was the token gay player so everyone loved him, until he opened his mouth.

Well, let's go with all the Dick defenders and call it a day....those who said words are just words "Stick and stones, blah, blah, blah" should practice what they preach.

Yana, are you really comparing Jameka calling Dick's mother a b@tch, to everything that Dick said about an 8 year old's relationship with her mother? And I am not defending anyone in that house, believe me when I say I am not a fan of Jameka or Amber, but don't forget all of the repulsive things Dick called Jameka before she said that. I am astounded that any civilized person would defend Dick's abusive behavior and constantly call up Jameka's behaviour as an excuse.

Here's how I see it....

It doesn't matter if ED haters agree that all the rest of the HG's are just as bad, worse, dumber, backstabbers, fake, whining, weasely, wabbity, it just won't matter, because ED will always be compared to them, when ED supporters say, 'he's just being ED'.

When something in life is bad, it isn't less bad, because there is something out there that is worse. It's still bad, all on it's own, end of story. If there is something worse, then that is another story.

So far, ED haters(I use the word snarkily, I don't hate anyone), can't get that simple recognition out of ED defenders, without them using a comparative 'badness' factor.

ED is bad. The others are bad.

The others are worse. ED is worse.

All together, they are all bad.

ED is bad. He doesn't need to be compared to anyone else, because he is just bad. ED is his own story.

Of course, now, ED isn't bad anymore. He's boring.

Dick didn't say anything bad about Amber's daughter did he? If he did that yes that would piss me off. The only trashing I heard him do was about Amber sucking as a mother. Correct me if I am wrong and I missed it.

Of course, now, ED isn't bad anymore. He's boring.

Right, so he boring now, and they all boring, because he is not sparking fires.

You can't have it both ways...If you have an "entertaining," "non-boring," "non-tedious," Dick that means he running amok and when he's running amok the others are just going to join in. So, in the end..in order for those to be entertained you'll have to accept the "words" that every hg utters and not pick and choose what entertains you and what doesn't.

no one is being objective about any HS's. if you like dick, jamekas wrong. and if you like jameka, dicks wrong, they both said mean things and did the EXACT same thing as the other, so to most everyone whoever you like is right. i dont really have a favorite right now. so to me, they're doing the same things and didn't break any rules

You are correct Gingersnaps.

We are watching a game, and game play includes all the things that have happened in the house.

Some people chose the things that outrage them the most, and defend other things that they think the HG's should get away with.

Dispicable is, as dispicable does. If people want to say there is a huge, black/white divide between the effect that calling someone a c**t, is somehow less than intimating incest, well, it is what it is.

To me, it's all the same, if only because BB says it is. It's a GAME. People get pushed into corners, say vile things, and it's still a GAME, at the end of the day.

"He dragged Ambers daughter into it.."

He didn't do that until both Amber and Jameka brought his mom into it... So you are saying that it's ok for Amber and Jameka to do it, but it's not ok for Dick?

Nope, I just watched it and he brought Ambers daughter into it first...Jameka called his mom a bitch after he called her a bitch.

CBS shows that too...the kid is innocent, don't you think?

amber should have just stayed out of dick and jameka fight to begin with

Yana, are you really comparing Jameka calling Dick's mother a b@tch, to everything that Dick said about an 8 year old's relationship with her mother? And I am not defending anyone in that house, believe me when I say I am not a fan of Jameka or Amber, but don't forget all of the repulsive things Dick called Jameka before she said that. I am astounded that any civilized person would defend Dick's abusive behavior and constantly call up Jameka's behaviour as an excuse.

Whoa, hang on there. Yana has proven herself to be civilized in every way. Please reread what Yana posted. She was NOT defending Dick's behavior nor was she comparing what Jameka did with what Dick did. The way I read it was that she wanted some people here to get off their high horse. It is indeed a "Do as I say, not as I do" situation when the Dickhaters were jumping all over Dick's over the top behavior while at the same time glossing over reprehensible actions on the part of the LNC. Just because what they did pales in comparison to what Dick did doesn't make it any less of a wrong.

I agree with her post (which knocked this topic out of the park IMHO). Can you honestly say that in any prior season that a HG accusing a second houseguest of molesting their daughter or called their mother a bitch would have been tolerated the way it had been here? My God, April called America a piece of shit to console Evilette who was crying when Janie was America's Choice and this board went ballistic. I can think of several more examples but this thread is devoted to whether Dick should be DOR.

Everything that's happened this season is because of Dick's over the top bullying. Kail even said on Friday that Dick's volatility intimidated her from being her usual crazy self because she never knew what might trigger a tirade. Dick's leaving may prove us right and make the rest of the season Snoresville, or we might get lucky enough to see the house entertain us in a whole new way and prove Kail right. Either way, what Dick was doing, entertaining or not, is illegal and CBS should have put the law before ratings. Even though I was glued to my computer screen watching his American Psycho act yesterday morning, I hope someone in Burbank PD's Domestic Violence unit was watching too and arrests his ass when he walks out the door.

Archived