Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

They're not going to kick Dick out unless he violates one of the rules under which he came into the house. Jenn must have the rules book memorized by now and hasn't found anything yet to have him evicted. Like I said earlier, he's got everyone watching and everyone talking. I may WANT him kicked out, but I also want to have more money than Oprah Winfrey and neither one is bloody likely.

As for why this dead horse is being beaten again today - well, the horsey wasn't dead - it got up this morning banging pots and slinging homophobic and anti-Christian zingers for @ least two hours.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it might be possible that someone would get kicked out. If so, I think it will be Dick that goes. He seems to get so worked up during his tirades that he starts shaking and gets even worse when people start going back at him. I could see Eric or Dustin finally rip into him enough that he would take a swing.

Even if Dick gets the boot CBS will still be showing his sequester house adventures as he berates the other evictees one by one.

Since that's something that will be shown on the actual show, CBS can still have their Dick-ratings.

As for the live feeds, the Dick-fans may leave but I'm sure the other HGs will back-stab, lie, and conspire enough against their friends to keep me entertained.

(edit:)

LOL.

In that Donato Devil picture, it looks like Dick just ripped one and Danielle reacts to the brimstone odor. :fear:

Unless he physically does something to someone... I am not sure that he should be kicked out... I think CBS hit a gold mine with him as far as crazy ass TV goes... this guy is over the top! No wonder his daughter hasn't spoken to him in a very long time - he probably has shown a glimmer of himself to her over the years.

You know I'm kind of surprised Dick hasn't thrown anti-semtic comments at Eric. It would seem like that would be a logical step. You know.

I've noticed he's been careful to avoid making racial comments and hasn't to my knowledge, made fun of anyone BECAUSE of the religion they choose (his anti-Christian remarks have been restricted to how Jameka portrays herself as a righteous catholic but lies and backstabs like anyone else. He doesn't attack Christianity per se, instead choosing to attack Jameka and her USE of Christianity as a scapegoat at times. He's never once gone the direction of making any comment that degrades African-Americans, Jews, or any other group or denomination, IMO.

Notice that he doesn't go up to Jameka and say "F you for being Christian" and start in with anti-Christian propaganda; he instead goes the route of calling her a "fake Christian," saying that she deviates from the tenets of Christinaity in her actions in the house.

The other houseguests should come together and tell the producers that until Dick stops the tirades and personal attacks...they would sit in silence and they wouldn't have a show.

It was kind of enjoyable the first couple of weeks, but this is going way too far. How can they even show ANY of what happened today? They'll be bombarded with emails from religious groups galore, as they should be.

i think that would be against their contract.. and they would be violating it and could be tossed out on their butts themselves for it. hey, not a bad idea! i say they do it!

good idea Jammer.

My opinion is that the houseguests, knowing full well who Dick is had him on the block once before and THEY chose not to give him the boot, so why should CBS?

I think that it's not without warrant to say that Dick's antics have SEVERELY taken a turn for the worse since then. Remember, when he was on the block it was week 2. The most he was really doing then was bitching at/calling out the MRA (more specifically, Kail) and Jen. The attacks were far less personal than they have progressed to and affected a smaller percentage of the house and could be construed as him blowing off steam for the fact that he was on the block. I don't think that the houseguests foresaw at that time the level to which Dick has taken his attacks in the past couple weeks.

I'm sorry Bigboy but they have him on the block NOW and some of them are still saying they would rather vote his daughter out......again, why should CBS do it? Have all the HGs banned together against him for what he's done? No, they are still willing to keep him if it means they can win the $$$ in the end........so CBS should let it go. (unless, of course, it's a contract breaker)

The attacks were far less personal than they have progressed to and affected a smaller percentage of the house and could be construed as him blowing off steam for the fact that he was on the block. I don't think that the houseguests foresaw at that time the level to which Dick has taken his attacks in the past couple weeks.

Exactly. The first couple of weeks he was calling people out on their gameplay...things having to do with the game. Now it's just down right personal. No matter what Amber has done in the past, he should never bring up her daughter in this game.

I like Eric but he's crossing the line too with his incest talk. Starting to dislike him more and more.

Yes, I too thought that bringing up her daughter constantly was really horrific. That child is innocent to it all..he could have said things to her without bringing her into it. He goes against anything normal. But, this is not a reason for BB to kick him...according to their rule book.

they have him on the block NOW and some of them are still saying they would rather vote his daughter out......again, why should CBS do it? Have all the HGs banned together against him for what he's done? No, they are still willing to keep him if it means they can win the $$$ in the end........so CBS should let it go. (unless, of course, it's a contract breaker)

very very good point. Great point!

If Dick had poured a drink on someone in public, he could be arrested. If Dick followed and screamed those same things at a gay man in public, he could be arrested. I don't care what CBS's rules are, the things he is allowed to do in that house are criminal in nature. I am like most true BB fans, this used to be fun. It isn't fun anymore...........

I don't want to make excuses for Eric (or any of the other houseguests who have said some morally questionable things)... but I do think that Dick's outbursts/attacks bring them on. Right now, the houseguests are all scared little animals backed into corners... and you know what comes out when survival kicks in. Think about Michael Richards' Laugh In incident. What he said was not acceptable.. but do you think that he would have said what he said had he not been being heckled?

Just a thought.. not meant to be a defense.

Another important element to factor in... the houseguests have pretty much no where to go when Dick starts in. They can't leave the house, and the only places they can escape to are the HOH room and the DR (which have both been used... Eric to the DR after the Amber incident and the majority of the houseguests in the HOH while Dick was angrily "stirring the pot" this morning.) It's not like living on your own when you get into arguments with roommates.... in the BB house you can't exactly pick up the phone and call the cops to intervene or get up and drive off to vacate the situation.

Archived