Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get that they were thinking of keeping him to use him to their advantage but to rather keep him to prove he isn't running things. They recognize he is doing this to make them evict him and not Dani.

a few minutes ago he got into Dustins belongings and stole two things - he and Dani think it is funny. So far he has not been called into DR and told to return them.

Now he is not only a loudmouthed bigoted abuser but has become a thief also.

I agree with the one-sidedness of the religous attacks on the show.

BB should sit both Dick and Amber down and tell them mocking religions races, or sexual orientations are not acceptable.

As far as I know Amber may have only done it once and caused a stir on CNN but Dick's rediculous behavior has got to stop.

How is he allowed to say half the things he does?

If it slips once - fine. Then the producers talk to him and warn him to lay off certain things but they just continue to let him go off because his fans like it?

Most of the HGs seem to be becoming as vulgar as Dick lately it seems, like Eric's incest comments.

I think Dick has brought out the worst in everyone in the house and I can't even blame them for stooping to his level at this point with all the low-blows he's given each of them.

I hate to say it but I think the only way they're going to get him to stop this (since the producers won't) is to fight fire with fire.

They should tell Dick that if he continues to deal with them in this way, then THEY will be dealing with his daughter in the same way!

He says he wants to make them cry... They say they WILL make his daughter cry.

Danielle is his only weakness and if they even threatened to speak to her and treat her like he does, I guarentee he'll stop.

Watching Dick is like watching a 5-year old on a temper tantrum.

How is that fun?

OMG.........the way to deal with someone who you think is an abuser is to start abusing their child? Wow!

It is up to the HG to decide if they have had enough of ED......if they think it's worth the $$$$ to keep him in the house, why should CBS do their dirty work?

If they think it's more important to keep him around to prove a point instead of booting him out when they have a chance, why should CBS kick him out?

Dean, you're right! If they did to Dani what's being done to them, he might get a clue and stop - or go so ballistic he gets physical and kicked out in the process. The iced tea incident was because Jenn was going after Dani and saying she's immoral. Dick showed his weakness when he dumped that tea - but the LNC is a) too dense to pick up on that and B) too nice (or spineless, depending on where one stands in the whole bully/victim debate) to employ those tactics even if they could figure it out.

And yeah, I don't find it entertaining, but I'm watching nonetheless. Sort of like rubbernecking @ an accident.

OMG.........the way to deal with someone who you think is an abuser is to start abusing their child? Wow!

Yeah. It's sad, isn't it?

Dick's evil attitude is bringing out the worst in me too. :furious3:

Besides, I said all they would have to do is 'threaten' to reciprocate Dick's behavior on Danielle.

Dick would back down immediately. No doubt about it. :lipsrsealed2:

I have to give credit where credit is due:

I'm impressed with the non reactions from the people he is going after.

Archived