Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

Eric was asking Jameka if Amber could wash her hair "with those things in" and Jameka says "can I answer this" and Danielle chimes in saying you can shower you just can't get your hair wet. Amber says "yeah" and then she says "why do you have to make it racial"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? How is asking if she can wash her hair with all of those braids in a racial question? It was a HAIR question!

Eric was asking Jameka if Amber could wash her hair "with those things in" and Jameka says "can I answer this" and Danielle chimes in saying you can shower you just can't get your hair wet. Amber says "yeah" and then she says "why do you have to make it racial"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

What is racial about that? Amber is just turning the tables because she is taking the heat off her jew/ny'ers comments.

I don't understand why CBS CARES if Eric stays in,..his little "america's Player" thing hasn't been well played out for the most part anyway,..and he won't win an HOH,..so why not just go with the current drama that is ENDLESS even without Eric in the middle of it all,..and just let them vote him out?

I think it absolutely SUCKS if they "encouraged" the rest of teh HG's to keep him! Best week of reality tv EVER this last week and they are gonna NOT let us have our due by seeing him get voted out?

What.... do they think the drama will end there?OMG I am so mad!

GO HOME ERIC! I am so OVER you!

ugh

That sucks if we can only put up one person if Eric wins HOH! I want to put up Dustin and Amber. If we only get to put up one and he puts up one...that is not good.

Go, Dick, Go...Go, Dick, Go...You get that HOH!!!!

I hope Eric stays. It nauseates me the way the cheating Donatos have managed to bully everyone in the house. (Yes, they did cheat, because they admitted that they were communicating via text message and Myspace right before the show started, to communicate that they would work together. I heard and saw them admit it with my own ears and eyes). I think Dick should be thrown out with his intimidation. It's ridiculous for people to feel that they have to fear him possibly getting violent with them. I hate how he snickers that he made someone shake or go pale (now it is Eric--before that it was Kail). If BB has worked to keep anyone in the house against the rules, or in the DR, it is DICK. They should have thrown him out when they found out how he cheated with Daniele before the season began, but they didn't. They should have thrown him out when they saw how his "strategy" is to verbally and physically intimidate the other houseguests, but they haven't.

BB has always posed questions in the DR to try to save certain popular houseguests. Do you think they didn't do that with Nick? Sure, they did! The houseguests even talked about it before BB could get FOTH in on them. So, it's no different with Eric or Dick or Nick or any of the other popular people.

This year has turned into the nerd herd, with Dick and Daniele leading the way. Daniele was one of my favorites until this week. Her "everything is for Nick" crap is just like the Cappy worship that we saw season six, and Amber is quickly proving she is the Ivette of the season, even down to the racial slurs she constantly makes. How long before they build a little Nick shrine with the bandana Daniele wears around her wrist? :cookoo:

everyone.. everyone is beating the horse! and its easier for me to throw the horse out there than to type out a bunch of words that i will only have to repeat tomorrow. cause tomorrow will come and the same things will be said again.. but that horse will still be dead!!! lmao

and now, i think its time for some fried bologna sandwiches!

Catniptoy....YOU'RE MY HERO!!! I agree 10000% and couldn't have said it any better.

I use to love Dick & Danielle but they just made me want to puke because of this last week. Dick was so wanting Nick gone, it makes me so mad that he acts like they were best friends now that he's gone.

Well, it's a good thing this is a discussion board, because that's basically all we do around here -- state our opinions. If a thread is getting boring or repetitive to me, then I just stop reading it.

I think the same Eric/Dustin/Dick/Daniele arguments are going on in about 10 threads...haha!

:) Ok lots of comments hope you dont all mind.

1. Dani yes she can wyne with the best of them but give her some credit for being nice. Who went to all the houseguests and asked them to treat Eric decently after the Amber blowup. Let Eric use the room and got her dad to lay off Eric as he had enough. Backfired on her but she had good intentions. Yes this week she's all Nick but he just left and she's feeling they got played, she wanted this week for him i dont think she would continue in this vein after this week if she does then call it another cappygate.

2. I personally can not stand someone who would take a personal secret that had absolutly nothing to do with game, and was told to him when the feeds weren't up and use it to blackmail the person farther along in the game. Sure if it was something that had happened in the house that she told Eric in confidance well games games.

3. I like Dick but I agree his aggressive talk should of been toned wayyy down by CBS back in the first week.

4. Another I'm not fussy on is Dustin he is playing a very smart game and unless someone gets him out in next week or two will prob win. Can't stand his cockyness. And his armtwisting of the girls last week telling them they better damn well play for that Veto and one of them win then he takes the prizes........if he is in final two i hope that comes back to haunt him and he loses.

5. Zack is starting to rub off on me I'm starting to like his bumkin ways, I think like Jessica there's alot more there than most the houseguests realize. Most think Jessica a dumb blond, that girl alot smarter than she's given credit for. Zack has become my number one pick,,,,,,,, hard to believe as a couple weeks ago I wasn't liking him very much, but there's not alot to really choose from in the house to back.

6. I'm really really hoping with everything in me that Zack or Dick win HOH tonight they need it real bad, especially Dick. I know everyone will be watching Eric and Dustin's face if Dick or Zack win. Or watching Dick and Dani's face if Eric or Dustin win. Will prob be highest rated show in timeslot tonight.

7. If Eric does win HOH i personally would like to see him have to put Jess up and explain it to her but you know he'll tell her she's the pawn. Then again as CBS has shown they will infiltrate the game right now I don't really believe that who America votes for him to put up will be who they actually tell him to put up. They dont like who America votes who's to say they don't tell Eric their own choice so their poor boy isn't put in more jeapordy. Lost all respect for CBS handling game this year. FRom Dicks outbursts to the racial slures to their involvement in the diary sessions. And ps. we hear alot about Amber's racial slurs what about Jessica's always calling Eric little jew man and such?

Archived