Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

It will totally backfire on them (DAJJ) if Eric stays in...America will vote to have Eric sabatoge his alliance. They'd be better off to get rid of Eric now...than to have him backstab them later....oh...if only they knew. Quick...someone send a banner plane and warn them!

I would love that. After D&D tried to warn the house about Eric and he wins HOH we give Eric a big FU by voting to put Dustin and Jessica. He would have to do it and he wouldn't be able to explain why. The only reason I wouldn't want Eric to win HOH is because I don't trust America to do that. If they would then it would be great to hear Eric explain that one. I also hope Amber smartens up and

votes Eric out and turns on Dustin who promised and swore on his families life to evict Eric and now is trying to convince Amber that it's best to keep Eric.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that scenario but America would have to vote for him to target his own (eating his young, so to speak). As judging by this forum, am I correct in assuming MOST people want Dick and/or Danielle gone? Most of the comments are anti-Dick and Viva LaLoonies. It is truly sad. We just need to keep our fingers crossed.

I will say it again if I had been Amber I would have lied to his face to make it seem he was safe. Then tonite right before I voted getting up I would point at him and then make the gesture across my throat slashing it . Can you image Eric's face !

You know if Zach does win, I think it'll be worse for him. Is he out of the line of fire? Dustin wants Dick gone next week, Dick wants Dustin out?

I don't think he should choose a side just yet.

If I were him, I would keep Eric in the house. Try to convince Eric and Jessica to join him and do the same with Jen. I mean, three of them are the most hated in the house as we speak, well at least Zach was. I'd say its the best chance he has to win the game now. I'm sure Eric would be all for it, considering the people he is with were planning to take him out at one point. As for Jessica, she could float all the way through, but she'd probably be the most likeable out of three if they all do make it.

All of the theories about what would happen if Eric STAYED, are proof that him staying would be better for the game. All the players would have to actually start PLAYING the game!

If D/D keep running the show, with their lame LNC crew(what's left of it), the rest will just keep running for cover.

No game is interesting, if the same people keep running all the shots. There has been a revolt. The only way for it to be successful, is if Eric stays. Then, let the chips fall where they may.

I have nothing against Eric. I think he's been a good player, and pretty good with the whole AP thing. Even though he didn't campaign to keep Nick like we asked, it still benefitted his game play to get rid of Nick. I think that's why so many viewers have turned on him now, because he didn't save Nick.

I, personally, have got caught up in the heap of the Dick and Dani reign that I was excited that something big was actually going to happen this year and Eric was leaving. Look at all the other evictions. Besides some problems with Nick leaving, the house has been playing safe and boring. Getting Eric out this week would cause a lot of excitement.

Now, with the vote changing to keep Eric... I'm actually kind of happy about it! Keeping Eric will cause that excitement had he left because now half of the house thinks he IS leaving. So when he stays, it definetly won't be boring. So now, I want Eric to stay, and I do and always have liked the AP thing.

As far as Dustin and his numbers... Yes, having the 5 against the 4 is pretty good. And most likely, Eric will stay with the LNC and go against the other four. But Dustin voting to keep Eric in will only make him a bigger target because he promised to vote Eric out.

I heard that America gets just ONE vote. (just what I heard)

I have read over and over the hate for Dick and Daniele that they are running she show. I don't see that at all. I see that they are the bottom dogs in this game and the biggest target. I think Eric and Dustin are running the show. And why hate for anyone for running the show. It shows they are playing a better game. At this point I don't think Dick and Daniele are playing the best game. So hate D&D or other reasons not for "Running the Show".

how funny would it be for Dustin to blame the extra vote to keep eric on Zach, thus deflecting any suspicion to Zach AND keeping his side in the numbers game. Everyone HAS to know that D&D have basicallt burned their bridges with everyone else, so why not??

Then Dick would probably go after Zach and start a shouting contest, to which Zach will FINALLY start really playing the game.

I don't know but everytime I hear D&D say they haven't lied, I keep thinking about what's going to happen when it's finally Danile's birthday. Are they going to say, "well, I didn't lie about the game..."

BTW - do you think the HOH lockdown is to make sure that no one can get genged up on by the other side??

I could see that happening, Francis_3.

Does anyone know, have any of the LNC told anyone else or plan to tell anyone else that they're keeping Eric? Or are they keeping the fact that they switched their votes a secret?

Also, does Eric know he's staying now?

OMG the HOH contest hasn't even been played and I get the feeling that if Eric stays and wins HOH he will be told to vote against the people keeping him??? COME ON, get a grip. Just because Eric saw Nick as a threat, which he was, and he didn't do what some of you wanted him to do in reference to the Kail vote, you're gonna purposely screw him?? That's such a lame move that you would be doing exactly what you're accusing Eric of doing, being a weasel. I for one will be voting him to put up Dick. He is the one who has started most of the lies in the house, turning peoples words around and telling other people the wrong info. the real weasel is dick and he needs to go, the sooner the better!!!!!!

Archived