Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I guess all ya'll are going to defend the fact that Dustin and Eric are in the gym talking about how they are going to make that F'in B*tch suffer in this house, talking about Daniele...

Yana, remember, they don;t have the luxury of seeing everything in the house, they see only what happens to them. Of course Dustin and Eric are gonna be saying that about Danielle right now. She was the HoH who made this past week happen. Just because we know everything, doesn't mean they do. They are running on emotion right now. And if Dick can be got rid of, I think both of those guys would make a run for the end with Dani and would actually like her.

Dep

No Dep that doesn't make it alright... At least Dick says what he says to peoples faces, not behind their backs like those to scum are doing... I despise both of them and I never say I hate anyone, but god forgive me I hate those two...

That's fine Ginger... That's your opinion and you are entitled to it... I think it's wrong either way, but to say those things about Daniele and to say that you are going to laugh in her face and to her that she has nobody left in the house to watch her cry is low... Dick is doing it for the game, they are doing it to be mean girls...

MEAN GIRLS! :animated_rotfl:

That's exactly what it reminds me of.

Of course everyone is going to say..."How is this different than what Dick was doing to Jen?"

Archived