Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people assume too much.

We don't know the jist of their relationship so really we can't say.

There is a reason Dani doesn't want to talk about it in the house...because it's private.

I thought the blog just said that she knows it's hard for her grandmother seeing them both in the house like that, in that situation. I don't remember it saying that Dick's mother doesn't speak to him. I could be wrong.

Regardless of any letters, you still don't know anything about them! Damn!!! you have only seen moments of them and only heard tiny bits of things, but you don't know anything about who did what to whom. Have you ever had an argument with someone you love? Would it be fair if we heard one side of your argument and then judged you on it? Get real!

Who says anyone is judging anyone...this is a snark board. We dish snark.

ED is a scuzzeball. I don't have to know him, I just have to say so, because that's how I want to say it! Everyone here is entitled to slam all or none of the players, what would this place be, without that?

In fact, I don't have to know any of them, I don't want to know any of them, it's only a game, that's what I tune in for, and that's what I get.

I pick scuzzeball, cause somone told me here today, that scumbag was already taken!

Read Dani's blog in HOH what she says about his mother who raised her and how it's obviously an issue for both of them

There is no mention whatsoever in her HOH blog about Dick having a bad relationship with his mother. There are a lot of reasons people hate Dick, why make something up that isn't true. Stand by your opinions based on real issues. You saying his mother hates him is completely without merit.

Dajjudge, you seem to have it together, cindyannie, you said Dick was old, and ugly, on and on, well I damn sure an older than ED, 61, and attractive and the most hip 61 yr old you'll ever come in contact with and been there seen it all, you and others are awfully judgemental, Dick said that Daniells mother was very neglectful and as babies and toddles she neglected them so bad one of them was in the hospital, Dani's mom did not raise her , nor has she been in her life, it is Danis Grandmom who has been there for her, and Dick is on so so terms with his mom, and every one has a family and we are all dysfunctional at times, no one is perfect, not even Jameka, seriously

Yeah Yada he has spoken that he had a strange relationship with his Mother in the past. But to me, that's a far cry from saying his mother wants nothing to do with him. No big deal. I just think things like that snowball and before you know it, it's hard to identify truth from exaggeration. I wasn't trying to be rude at all.

well right now Jameka is screamin so loud of Dick tryin to out do him, and she can't she is no match for Dick, Jameka is a fake bible thumper, and Amber is soooo off the wall,lol

no bad taken cindyannie, this is Morty's but I just think people are appalled by his behavior because they maybe haven't seen the likes of him, but really underneath it Dick has a heart and is not who he portrays himself in the house, oooo he is gettin Jamekas goat now, I am sorry but it is crackin me up to see jameka loose it, this is all just BB game crap

oh now Jameka called Dicks mom a bitch about 10 times, so Dick did call the c word sorry she deserves it, cause Jameka is showin her ass now fo sho.yeah, Jameka your God loves your cheatin hypocritical ass showin it the way you are now

jameka just showed her true christian colors attacking a christian grandma thats not even in the game LOL yay jameka we love you :rolleyes:

and amber really is a piece of shit, 24 hours ago she wanted to kill eric.....now shes his best freind..... she needs to be admitted to a phsyc ward soon she did the same too nick heh

And I do understand that sort of father controller, my family fought hard, and we loved hard but we ALWAYS told it like is was so even looking bad I have no regrets, cause we loved as hard as we fought, and one thing that taught me was to tell the truth no matter how much it hurts the truth is best. Dick just cracks me up and reminds me of some of the craziness we had in my family back in the day. I think all Dicks mouthyness is his defense.

Archived