Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Eric doesn't know that the tide may have turned in his favor? He's packing with Jess, and they are playing 'will you wear this?' games...

Tonight's show is going to be...monumental!

And the girls aren't the only ones talking about their reproductive parts....Eric got in on the game too...

someone said over at Jokers they posted something and then took it down... about not voting someone out tonight, but instead taking amber out of the house.. anyone hear anything about this????????????

someone said over at Jokers they posted something and then took it down... about not voting someone out tonight, but instead taking amber out of the house.. anyone hear anything about this????????????

Oooh interesting, sounds like a good idea to me.

Fox News ran an article on their website about her anti-semitic comments. As usual the article was full of mistakes but from it I gather their are some organizations asking for her to be pulled from the show.

I don't know if that is true or just rumor. I don't think she will be removed.

in a straight jacket perhaps...

I don't think I want to watch tonight. One way or another, it'll be a shock that will make me sad to see the look on someone's face

I don't think I'd be sad if it was Eric's face when Dick won HOH. :giggle:

Why would they take Amber out though, when they left Ericka and Ivette in after their racial slurs? It would be kind of hard to explain that.

Archived