Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else find themselves noticing Jess's brown top she said in the feeds she wanted to wear since her "boobs are filled out tonight?" :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Strapless is not a good choice when you are jumping up and down! :eek:

The one lie Dick will keep is Dani's age. Or he has so far that I've seen

That's still not a lie he told... It's one she told...

ETA: I am glad someone else see the mean girls act like me... Thanks guys at least my attempt at some kind of humor in my rage is getting noticed :)...

Oh FFS...D/D trash people behind their backs ALL the time!!! They sit outside and trash whoever is their favorite target....especially ED.

There are no saints in BB!

Yes, I particularly like the comment by Dick regarding kail and what her husband should do..."beat her into submission." Danielle laughed, she thought that was funny.

I don't think Dick does it for game, I think that is how he truly is. What I don't get is why is everything Dick does "okay" because it's game, but the minute someone else starts doing the exact same things, suddenly they are so hated and it's not okay.

With all that said, I don't want Dick to go...yet. I do find him entertaining, but his daughter, I would love to see get the boot.

I didn't think he said Kail's husband should beat her into submission.

I think the word he used was "probably" does.

And yes, they had a good laugh.

And no I don't think it's right.

(Even though I like ED.)

Yana, please tell me that you are not saying that you have not seen Dick trash talk everyone in the house to Danielle privately in the HoH room this past week? He talks just as much trash as everyone else behind peoples backs, the fact that he also does it to peoples faces does not erase that.

Hell, he is the one that concocted the "Eric voted Nick out" theory 5 minutes after last weeks show. That theory is what caused all the drama this week. He is not a good person. He is the bully from high school and needs to be taken down.

Dep

Then Dick is just as wrong... Do I dislike him? No I don't... At least he hasn't sworn on his mother and bothers lives and went back on it, nor has he threaten to use something someone said about their personal lives against them and to even make it worse added 4 lies to it...

Archived