Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

I guess it would bother me if she was 10 and he spoke like that in front of her, but she's an adult.

Plus, I sometimes curse in front of my kids...I don't call people names, but I do sometimes say s@%t or damn or hell or s.o.b. in front of them when I get hurt or whatever.

And I don't think it makes me a bad parent.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right Yana, but why were you not defending Jen and forgiving him when he was attacking Jen in ways that made even Howie look tame? Was that ok?

I still love you and you have the right to your opinion, but it seems as though something struck a nerve for you this week that hasn't in the past. Sorry if this week was hard, but look on the bright side, Jessica is now HoH.

It can only be a fun 7 days from here on out!!! :)

Kisses and take a deep breath. It is just a reality show

Dep

i think they are more than mean girls.. they are mean girls that dont know how to jump up for joy. i would hate to see eric dancing... YIKES! and the dustin needs to be slapped with tar and feathered.

eric looked more like a epileptic in need of some medication. sHa_runaround.gif Dustin looked like a towering dork next to eric sFun_crazydance.gif

You're right Yana, but why were you not defending Jen and forgiving him when he was attacking Jen in ways that made even Howie look tame? Was that ok?

No Dep it wasn't ok... I never ever said it was... Yes you're right something did strike a nerve in me this week and that was the crap that spewed from Eric and Dustin's mouth's... I just don't believe in swearing on a loved ones life and then going back on your word, and I never think it's ok to bring someones personal life into a game... It's all about morals to me...

I haven't told anyone, except my fellow Mod'ing team members, about my week because it's really been depressing, I come here to escape reality and I am sorry if I am being a Biach this week, but if you knew what was going on in my life this week, I think you would understand... I love you honey and just because we disagree on this doesn't mean that's going to change :)... You really mean a lot to me and I hope you know that :)...

:animated_rotfl: Dustin is already telling Jess what to do...instead of leaving so she could read her letter he tells her to read it later.

:animated_rotfl:

Anyone who thinks Dick hasn't lied in the house needs to open their blind eye.

He's just really careful with who he lies around but unlike everyone else, we just happen to see it all.

Someone should call him out on his real opinions of Jen and Eric and see if he admits to it.

I haven't seen anything from today except what was aired on CBS so I don't know what happened afterwards but I thought it was brilliant of Dustin to deny voting out Kail and have the 'phantom voter' get blamed. :animated_shocking:

CBS IS PRUNING THEIR MESSAGE BOARDS!

I was just there to vote in AP, and clicked on a thread talking about how CBS is fixing the game? There were 4 separate threads on the subject, and when I went back to read in the others, they were gone!

Then there was a new one up, a post by someone claiming CBS had locked them out of the board, with one response, and then 'poof', it was gone!

I guess CBS doesn't like criticism!!

one of them might leave, but not both and then maybe we'll get a dbl eviction, I heard Dick tell Dani that he would save her if he won pov.Marty they disgust me, Jessicas voice is now annoying me, what the hell is Amber thinkin that Dustin did, he tricked her, hope she realizes that, geez the people are stupid, why can't just once the people who we are rootin for do good, I am headed over to CBS to vote for Ap to get Dustin put up, hell yeah!!!!!!

Archived