Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

Everything Dick says is blown out of proportion, he might have said the same thing but good god he made it sound like he had told the cameras. Dick is a scary dude, and he uses words and makes them intimidating.

OMG... Geez why can't you understand that Eric DID SAY IT TO THE CAMERA'S? Amber didn't, but Eric made no attempt to lower his voice and he knew he was on ShoToo at the time...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG... Geez why can't you understand that Eric DID SAY IT TO THE CAMERA'S? Amber didn't, but Eric made no attempt to lower his voice and he knew he was on ShoToo at the time...

I don't think he times his conversations to when live feeds are on. It was in no way right for him to repeat it, even Jessica shouldn't have been told. But Amber's fault for giving out the info, I mean how stupid is she. THIS is a game! Not time to make a new friend!!

Seems to me the men in the house this year, with the exception of Mike, have been the worst about calling the women names and gossiping. Now it is quite possible I am not remembering seasons past as vividly but while comments have been made in previous seasons, this season seems to be so much more derogatory in their everyday words about the women. It's like they think it makes them cool. The cast on the whole this year is just a little bit lower class in their views, education, and willingness to make up their own minds and stand by their convictions. JMHO!

Usually we get a few minutes of watching them get ready. Wonder what's up?

Does anyone think something monumental has happened? Is this CBS's way of keeping the suspense up for this "big show" and not even letting the feeders know who MIGHT be going tonight?

i think they are drugging everyone up... we cant see that part!

I don't think he times his conversations to when live feeds are on.

No you're right about that, because he has no way of knowing when the feeds are on and when they aren't... Shotoo is a different story though, and I believe he did time that statement with the shotoo program...

The cast on the whole this year is just a little bit lower class in their views, education, and willingness to make up their own minds and stand by their convictions. JMHO!"

At the risk of getting hammered for elitism here... I would totally agree with the above statement

No you're right about that, because he has no way of knowing when the feeds are on and when they aren't... Shotoo is a different story though, and I believe he did time that statement with the shotoo program...

Well, I meant shotoo as well as Live feeds, I just hate typing Shotoo..... :lipsrsealed2:

Okay,..so FOTH for the last 2 hours and no sneak peeks on the feeds? What has CBS got in store for us tonight???

CBS is probably seeing the possible end of their America's Player twist so instead of live vote they are doing it ahead of time so they don't have to show everyone's votes and then they can make the result what they want it to be.

yay for me this is the best season!!

ok, i only got the live feeds for the first time last year...and watching all stars was not so great, but yay for me! lots of fights gonna happen this week i do predict

Archived