Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on it will prolly flip back before the show, I am soo outta here to work, be back later gators. :heart:

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! Hopefully the doodoo will hit the fan HARD and D/D will be so beyond pissed it messes up their HOH game and Eric wins HOH !!! How great would that be, then this whole coming week will be totally filled with paranoia, its what keeps us coming back!!! Good Luck to Eric staying and winning HOH tonight!!!! :party_smilie:

I smashed a syrupy pancake in my brothers face one time for smackin his lips eatin at the table, so the tea was nothin,lol

i agree.. the tea was nothing. a smashed pancake would have gotten him in trouble i suspect!

dukie, eric doesnt WANT hoh, so why would he win it?

he told jessicato win it for him!

its kinda like giving a kid money to buy soap, and making him walk by 20 candy stores before he gets there. the kid wont make it to the store!

kinda like jessica wont win any competition.

how did Jen know about the flip??? I hope Jam, Dustin, Amber & Jess stick together until the show, because Dick will be on them like white on rice...

how did Jen know about the flip???
Because Jen is like the Wizard of Oz, the Dali Lama, the All Seeing Eye! I OWE A BIG MEA CULPA (sorry) TO ALL THOSE WHO STOOD BEHIND JEN, when I was against her. I think she is going to kick butt soon.

Well Jessica has her period. Super Duper, this is why I get the feeds.
LOL! Yes and in another tv moment she talks about her boobs getting big enough to fill a shirt.

Archived