Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

As of 1:57 BBT it looks as though the vote flipped back to voting Kail out but there are 18 hours til the live show so I'm sure it will be flipping a couple more times

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't see the "strategic" thinking players wanting Eric to leave, (aka Dustin). Of course they don't understand he is a wild card and could be forced to turn on his own allies by America's vote.

At this point, I doubt Eric will play AC against himself. He's already made enough money. If he played against himself at this point, he'd be saying hasta la vista baby to half a mill.

Thinkers? Where are the thinkers? They all let themselves be tag-teamed by the D/D scum alliance.

All Eric has to say, is a vote for D/D is a vote for 2 people to keep running the game. A vote for me, is a chance that 5 people can run the game. It's that simple.

In most of these reality shows, the overbearing, lying, cheating, backstabbing scumbag wins. Up against the milktoast finalist, the jury says 'well, he 'played' the game better. If these 'thinkers' don't start thinking, they'll be out on the street, talking to Julie Chicken.

Where are the banner planes warning them not to trust D/D??? And why doesn't Eric get in ED's face every single time he tries to tag team everyone? If Eric gets voted out, it's his own fault for not getting the back bone to stand up to these two. I'd be in that scum bags face 24/7, dogging him all over the house. That would shut up his lying gas bag face.

When Dick mouthed off to Eric that he'd better let Amber & Jameka out of their promises if he's gonna campaign, what the hell was he thinking?

How could anyone actually be stupid enough to even suggest that to someone on the block?

Eric should have looked Dick in the eye and told him that the fact that people are obsessed with NOT looking like complete liars is Dicks own fault since he has to out every lie in the house.

Dick wanted to play this way. He's made his bed and should sleep in it.

Dick trying to make people into liars seems to only be OK if it works in his favor.

Every bit of ED's schtick is 'OK' for him, but not for anyone else. Eric is a manipulator? ED is a browbeating, intimidating, violent, nasty, scumbag.

If Eric really wanted to have gotten rid of ED? In that hottub scene? 'Hey, Dick, I really feel sorry for your daughter having to put up with your violence for most of her life. No wonder she hasn't talked to you in 5 years'. Guarentee ED would have punched him, and been off the show.

I don't mind liars, backstabbers, manipulators etc. on these kinds of shows. It goes with the territory. I DO mind scum. ED is scum. He's the worst reality show person in history. Any other person who pulls his stuff, would have been hauled off to jail on battery charges, and gotten a restraining order on him.

If Eric was REALLY smart, he'd say 'vote me off next week'. At least then, the '5' would still be in the power position with the votes. If they vote him off, they vote off the lynchpin of their power. Just like Nick was the lynchpin of the D/D alliance. Don't think D/D wouldn't have turned on the rest of the house.

I can't believe that Dustin was able to convince the ever wavering Amber that it was in their best interest to keep Eric. The three idiots, Jameka, Jessica, Amber are letting Dustin control their votes. How is this in their best interest other than to be a force to oust D&D? Then the tree-huggers can turn on each other and they have given Dustin all the control and power of the group. Dustin is running the show and they can't see that. IF Eric stays, it is curtains for Dani and Dick. I feel it will ruin the game, take out the fun and insanity. I can't help but think of Nessa from Pirate Master's final words as she sailed out into the dark night -- have fun eating each other alive! Jemeka and Jessica will finally have to turn on Dustin or Amber. I AM SO DISGUSTED THAT AMBER TURNED AGAIN I COULD SPIT! (This one is for you, Dick --- pffft!)

Dick was a dumbass threating Eric he should back off from trying to get people's votes changed and it was what Dustin needed as an excuse to go back to Eric again.

I still am hoping Amber at the last minute screws Eric and is playing him with a lie . That would be priceless !

Dani, Zach, Jen or Dick HAVE to get HoH this week! But then again, do I trust Jen? nah. Her truce with ED may be only temporary.

*sad and dispondent :crybaby: -- Dustin and Jessica jumping up and down for joy....Dustin playing EVERYONE*

Thing is, with Eric IN the game, at least Amber, Jess, Jam and Dust have a chance to each getting further. With D/D in charge, they haven't got a chance at all.

And I'd rather see a cat fight between the girls, than more of ED's violent, scum bag behavior. If he goes, we'd even get to see Dani play, instead of hiding behind ED, and Nick before that. She's no dummy. But ED is manipulating her like he probably did when she was a kid. No wonder she gave him the heave ho for 5 years.

ED doesn't make the show entertaining for me. All I can think about is how I'd call 911 on his scumbag self, and have him locked up for the night.

When I went to bed Eric was public enemy #1 and now they are keeping him again? These people are enough to drive me to drink :food-smiley-005:

I really hope for their own sakes they do keep him. If the vote him out they might as well walk out the door after him and give D&D the money now. One thing is for darn sure, this season is not dull!!

And why did they switch, AGAIN??? Because Dustin told them the 411...without Eric, they don't have a ghost in hell's chance of getting further! Dust is right...it's all about numbers. With Eric, they have numbers.

It's just like with Nick. I knew when D/D went along with that one, that they'd regret it. Just like they say, Nick would never have voted to kick Dani out, and maybe not ED, until the end or so. Without Nick, the power shifted, allowing this whole revolt thing to happen. And now ED talking about how the 'group' will get 'back together'??? GIVE ME A BREAK!

Zach made a good point too....time to get all these 'pairs' out in the open. They've been hiding out for too long.

Some think without ED, the game will be boring. I say, the cat fight that will come with Eric still in the house, will make ED look like a saint! And for once, it won't be all about him!

Kick out ED, and then watch the fireworks!

YAY Dustin! If he pulls this off, I hope he wins!

I can't believe Eric is gonna make it after that outburst of Amber's yesterday. If he's still in the house friday damn the man deserves the money he's that good........ I like you hope Amber says f--- u and votes his ass out then says it wasn't me was "Mr. Nobody" or "Phantom Player". If Eric is still in house boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am i gonna be wishing on a star that Dick or Zack get HOH otherwise Dick and Dani goose is cooked.

Ps someone said Eric told Jameka he releases her from her promise of voting for him but she still said she's giving it to him. Can only hope he says same thing to Amber and she keeps quiet then just votes him out and when they ask her about it she can honestly say he realeased her from promise so was her decison.

I guess you are right. It will be still fun without ED when they start going after each other. Jameka will have to abandon her "hmmmmms" eventually and go after somebody. Dustin will turn on each of them eventually. I would rather see Dani gone than ED however. At least he has the guts to say what he means -- as abusive and irritating as it can be sometimes. Dani is playing the game like a backseat driver...letting Dad piss everyone off and running to make nice after the fact. Yeah, your deadon arrowhead, Amber (of ALL people) has the power this time. When I have an opinion, it usually takes a crowbar to sway it. She seems to have no convictions and goes with the crowd. This group reminds me of a bunch of high school kids in a clique. Whispering, stroking each others' egos, going against the odd kids, lying to one another...I am going to take a break until tomorrow on these posts. I'm beginning an ulcer....

Go Zach, baby!

Been reading on Joker's updates that Amber was telling Jam that in her DR session with BB that they were putting the pressure on her to keep Eric........that is so wrong i think that sucks totally ruins the game. Their suposed to go on what they know not have BB telling them what they should do. Totally unfair to Kail and at her chance for winning. Ok she really has no chance to win but still its not right. And would BB put their neck on the line if it wasn't Eric.

oye vey :disgust: This house is full of the biggest bunch of tards. Votes come down to swearing on you child's life and I promised a vote this way.

I really don't get were all the Dick haters say he runs the house. How can it be when the whole house is voting to evict him. Clearly to me Dustin and Eric have a lot more control over the dysfunctional house guests.

Been reading on Joker's updates that Amber was telling Jam that in her DR session with BB that they were putting the pressure on her to keep Eric...

They did the same thing with Jessica. The totally turned her around to go back with Eric. She also said that DR told her that Eric was not the one that placed those votes. True but it makes Jess think that another HG placed them and set up Eric. The DR should just have told her that they can't discuss votes.

:party_smilie: I'm with u, I know Zack a little out there but his bumkin charm is working on me. ONly one that really has shown total loyalty to someone, even if it was Nick. I would love to see him win HOH and see the house kizz his butt. I would even like to see him make it to the end which might happen as soon people are gonna have to think in this crazy house who do we want to drag to the end that we can win against. Go Zack Go!!!!

She also said that DR told her that Eric was not the one that placed those votes. True but it makes Jess think that another HG placed them and set up Eric. The DR should just have told her that they can't discuss votes.

Are you kidding me! I think it's LAWSUIT time.

I think we should start sending CBS emails that we want a fair game. I dont give a damn if Eric America's choice he doesn't deserve to be given unfair advantage over all the other houseguests by BB pressuring the other houseguests in their dirary sessions. Or giving houseguest mixed information in his favour. It totally puts the game in his favour and is not right. I agree with Luna if i was Kail and come out of the house read all these updates see i had the votes to stay untell CBS crew started campaigning for Eric in the houseguests diary sessions id sue.

If anyone thinks the network 'plays fair' with these HG's, or any of the other people they have on their shows, I got a bridge in New York to sell you. Remember that gal from Survivor? She tried to spill the beans, and CBS sued her to shut her up.

Of course they try to shape the game, to make it more interesting, more explosive, more dastardly. That thing with ED and the tea? He had to back track on that one real quick! They probably read him the riot act in his DR. Jen walking around with her little rule book, looking like she was going to make a big stink. They probably gave her the 411 too...

'There there, Jen, we talked to him, and you know, as long as he doesn't hit you...'

Eric told someone today they told him not to give up, that's not why they picked him to play. CBS doesn't like quitters.

Why else do they have 2 hour DR's, if not to arm twist them?

And none of them is going to sue the network. That's why they all have contracts. 'Read the fine print', they'll say...

But there are laws for gameshows, is this not a gameshow? I'd have to look into it, but I think there's a lawsuit here, but not brought by players, who have likely signed generous waivers. The stench alone from bad publicity could have some effect. We do need to put out the message to CBS.

Been reading on Joker's updates that Amber was telling Jam that in her DR session with BB that they were putting the pressure on her to keep Eric........that is so wrong i think that sucks totally ruins the game.

If this is true, then anyone playing the game has the right to sue BB and maybe even CBS... This is a game for winning money and it will effect some of their chances to win the game...

I have always figured the DR sessions were for counseling and manipulating how the players play the game. It has always been that way but some people have been letting things slip about what exactly was said.

I think CBS is probably doing a more vigilant job of manipulation this year because the want to keep in their America's Player.

How come that other site has the DR admissions, and no one ever here heard those things?

Not sure it's all believable.

BUT, it's not hard to think CBS is trying to save AP over that bore Kail...

The Jessica manipulaton happened after the first time that Jessica got upset with Eric after she talked to Dick and Jen. I saw where she said that the DR told her it was not true that she was told Eric did not place those votes. It might be in the logs.

Archived