Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible. That's really low of CBS if they lied like that. Sure, they can turn around later and say "yuck yuck, America made those votes, yuck yuck" but it really isn't fair.

However, the season will be much more fun and explosive with Eric in the game than with Kail. If they're dumb enough to not out the threat, let them.

I just hope Eric can live up strategically in the end. When and if he wins HOH and he is told to nominate alliance members, he better mask it under the flip of the century to the other side. Else he's toast.

Google Stacey Stillman, and look at RealityNewsOnline.

Stacey sued CBS for game manipulation. The guy who writes at RNO, lists a whole bunch of other CBS game shows where he sees the same kind of manipulation. Subtle, hard to prove, but still things that COULD influence the game. He mentions the infamous 'toothbrush' incident on BB2, as well as the Nicole 'I have to talk to my husband' incident.

Okay, so I was all in the up up yesterday morning when they all changed their minds and decided to vote out Eric. Now, as I read in the updates, that overnight, they have changed their votes again. Now, they're planning on keeping Eric.

My question is, are they going to tell anyone they've changed their minds? Basically, does anyone else besides Jameka, Dustin, Jessica and Amber know?

And you know what, I saw all the meeting yesterday morning, and the look of joy and happiness on Jameka and Amber's faces and the words coming out of their mouths that they were so elated.... And now this? How in the world did Jameka change so easily? And also Amber, with that yelling at Eric yesterday?

YEAH Dustin....you've been my pick to win the who thing from the beginning.

Do you think he realized that of Eric goes, he's next as far as D&D?

They would be insane to get rid of Eric. Think about it for a second. If Eric goes who are their only remaining targets? D and D are with Zach, Kail and Jen now in many ways so that only leaves the LNC as targets.

Also Kail cant put anyone up and neither can Jameka so who will be there to get D and D out?

Dustin is 100% right it is a numbers game. I'm just shocked that Amber learned how to count!

Did Dustin finally realize that?

Eric has no chance of winning this game anymore from the looks of it. He's probably one of the best players to take into the final two now. For the sake of numbers, lets hope the house is smart enough to keep him in. By house I refer to Dustin's alliance.

Well I think the numbers thing is stupid, because Eric can go for hoh and put people up , Kail cannot but can vote, so it would benifit some people for him to go, I cannot stomach him, he sucks, he is a little weasel and he should never as AP started playin his own game or had an alliance, then he would not be in the fix he is in, and if CBS took Jessica into the DR and told her ANY information that is wrong and I seriously doubt that happened, I believe Eric will go, Dustin told everyone he was going to vote for Eric to save Amber from breaking her word, if he renegs then he knows it will make him more untrustworthy, he is sooo bossy and condescending.

I Think you fail to realize that being in the house forces you to play your own game. You can just be there and not make friends because that'll be your downfall later in the game. Though I agree, if its true or not, Eric should never play all sides. Once he realized Jen / Kail were the target he should have done all he could in order to keep them out. But, listen. Eric is also fighting for 500 000. You can't go in the house and not make an alliance, its suicide. You need people to have your back so in a sense he has to play his own game.

And the numbers are what its all about. Every vote is a key vote as we come closer to the end. 5 is a greater number than 4, its that simple.

Well I guess the areement is void that Dustin and Dick made. The promised not to put heach other up if they vote out Eric.

If Dick gets HOH then I bet it is Dustin and Eric up on the block. Zack not sure but someone from the Nerd Herd. Jen more of an outcast with the herders so she will probably stick with Dick,Dani and Zack.

If the NH wins HOH then it is Dick and Dani up.

The lines have been drawn in the sand for the most part.

Dustin will be the only one really trying to win.

Amber doesn't want to have it. She is putting all the blame on Dustin for the Eric vote switch.

If Eric wins then we get to tell him one person to put up on the block and I bet America tells him Dustin.

Jessica is a tool so she will probably put up Dick and Daniele.

The HOH tonight is going to be BIG!!

It will totally backfire on them (DAJJ) if Eric stays in...America will vote to have Eric sabatoge his alliance. They'd be better off to get rid of Eric now...than to have him backstab them later....oh...if only they knew. Quick...someone send a banner plane and warn them! :lol:

Wow, I'm so shocked by all the HATE Eric stuff I'm reading. Admittedly, I've been out of the loop for over a week (out of town) and haven't seen anything other than what was TiVO'd but, I didn't see anything that would justify the venom Eric is generating. Can anyone give me a short synopsis of what happened to make posters turn on Eric?

I was so happy to wake up and read that they had switched the votes once again to keep Eric... as much as BB has given him some LAME tasks, I like having a voice in the BB house, so I don't want to see Eric leave. jmo It doesn't hurt that he's saying he'll go after Daniele and Ick either... can't stand them (or Amber but, 2 out of three ain't bad... lol)

Anyways, I would appreciate a short recap... if anyone's up to it. I've read lots of threads and live feed posts and I still didn't see anything that Eric did that was so horrible... so, that's why I'm asking... I feel I must have missed something.

Archived