Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

its just a TV show!!!! If it wasn't for ED and Jen there wouldn't be any excitement at all...(unless you like watching abs class or tossing caps into cups)

Yada said it best when they wrote if it bothered Jen so much...why would she follow Dick around?? I would love to see a sudden change of heart where Kail went out instead of Nick...I doubt they would shake it up tho'. LNC seems to have a plan and they are sticking to it.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally just watched it and IT WAS HILARIOUS!

Jen is condescending, hypocritical, vapid, rude, egotistical among so many other adjectives.... the ONLY thing I can commend her for is not crying when they point those things out to her.

Now, had she not said "well, I like have like morals" and brought up Danielle's bf, I would see the situation differently and would probably feel sorry for her. I mean, I do feel sorry for her, but because she's alienated herself by her actions and comments, not because she's "victimized" by Evel Dick.

Nick just cracked me up though... I can't take an angry voice from someone with his accent without laughing... its so Fargo!

If you listen carefully Danille brought up Nick first and set herself up . Jen never came out and said she was a slut like some say . Danille is fair game her sleeping with Nick . If you lie down with dogs ,you will get up with fleas .

I would like to preface this by saying I was the caller on House Calls today

that stated CBS was in fact condoning abuse of women (verbal and otherwise) by allowing Dicks behavior

last night to go unchallenged.

Reality TV or not, were I in the house and witnessed Dicks abuse of Jen,

I can assure you I would have been removed straight away and Dick would be on his way to a hospital.

It has been my experience that men like Dick can not fight and therefore only attempt to intimidate those they

know are weaker.

Reguardless of Jen's vileness, a 44 yr old man who feels the need to treat a woman that way needs to be taken out of the

gene pool and those that condone it were obviously raised by baboons.

Go ahead, flame away. I'm a 44 yr old man as well, but I know better.

"Jen's vileness"? Strong words for Jen. two definitions are "morally despicable" and "physically repulsive". You apparently don't like her, but come on.

Reguardless of Jen's vileness, a 44 yr old man who feels the need to treat a woman that way needs to be taken out of the gene pool

touche' :2thumbsup:

I agree he should not be kicked out but to compare it to mustard on a shirt = object, to tea on Jen =person is logically not feasible.I think you brought up that comparison in an earlier thread. Dick is a vulgar low class person that showed his true colors . Jen is more play acting .

Post #248 Would you want to be Zach's parents and reading any of the things that have posted on Morty's or any other board? Yeah I thought so.

I want Dick to stay it will never be boring with him around. I've known people like him and he has no idea what a jerk he is when he's on a rant. Doesn't mean I like him but watching him is more fun then watching paint dry (Kail).

that stated CBS was in fact condoning abuse of women (verbal and otherwise) by allowing Dicks behavior

I can assure you I would have been removed straight away and Dick would be on his way to a hospital.

It has been my experience that men like Dick can not fight and therefore only attempt to intimidate those they

know are weaker.

Reguardless of Jen's vileness, a 44 yr old man who feels the need to treat a woman that way needs to be taken out of the

kidZoloft, :animated_scratchchin: we have a member here that talks exactly like you do... perhaps you know each other. :huh:

Are we talking about Jen or Mother Theresa? I sometimes get them confused, lol. smile.gif

Lets not forget it was Jen that started trouble with both Dick and Nick from the very start.

Glad somebody said...

Someone else mentioned that just because the viewers like ED, that doesn't mean he is good. Good point, but just because alot of forum members here like Jen doesn't change the fact the she started crap with ED and Nick practically from Day 1. All I know is that Jen has said alot of poisonous things too. Yes I know Amber cries alot, but she basically walked in and spouted off nasty things to her and others. She is a freaking camera hog. Now...with that being said AND admitting I am an ED/Danie fan, I will say that yes, ED has done some nasty things and I don't condone it. What I hate though is how both sides of this argument seem to tilt facts to make it whatever they want. Jen is a terrible nasty little girl (and I mean this chronologically and maturity wise) and ED is a bad tempered punk who will cherish his daughter one minute and throw venom with his mouth the next. They both need to grow up and they ALL need to freaking relax.

Now with THAT being said, it makes the game alot of fun. Even as much as I love ED, if he start poking her in the chest and getting all up in her face physically, even I would think that was terrible, but it hasn't happened and nobody can prove that just because he has nasty words and poured a drink on somebody that he is going to start choking the next girl he sees.

Long story short, they are both bad, and all of them suck...but dang I love this show

-Kyo

Said in a high pitched nasal whiney voice:

Can't they be niiiiiice?

Oh there's such abuse!

BB should be nicey nice don'tcha think?

Like, omygosh I can't stand the violence!

Maybe if we sing Kumbaya loud enough they'll hear us.

Care Bears anyone?

:fyou: Snaps a bag open a HEAVES into it.

I am very surprised to see how personally some people are taking this. Dick didn't abuse her. He certainly lived up to his name but abuse/assult is not the words to discribe what happened. When Justin put a knife to Krista's throat, that was assult/abuse.

Can't they be niiiiiice?

Oh there's such abuse!

BB should be nicey nice don'tcha think?

Like, omygosh I can't stand the violence!

Maybe if we sing Kumbaya loud enough they'll hear us.

Care Bears anyone?

lmao...Wicked's doing her own brand of "cleaning"...

KidZoloft you took the words right out of Xal's mouth

know are weaker.

Archived